[KNOWN ISSUE] Menu display

The reports here have been forwarded to our developers and are planned to be fixed.
SumWon

[KNOWN ISSUE] Menu display

Post by SumWon »

I use triple Samsung 27" S27E510 curved monitors with a GTX1080 Ti Windows 10 64 bit, 64 gig ram & Ryzen 7 1800X
I have the display spanned using NVidia Surround giving me an effective res of 5760X1080 @ 60Hz

The issue I have is similar to others, The overlays are covering a fair amount of the other menus making some menu selection impossible.
We need a scaleable GUI or menu configurable to match the screen res whatever that may be.

Edit don_apple: post moved from original topic in german section and combined with other topic created for same issue.
SumWon

Menu Display

Post by SumWon »

When will the menus actually be fixed for triple monitors running 5760X1080.
The menu covers other menus making it difficult or next to impossible to get to all of the menus.
It's 2019 and this game has been around for some time so how about fixing it?
want more info .. just ask me and I will be happy to provide logs and screen shots..
don_apple

Re: Menu display

Post by don_apple »

Seems to be the same issue as reported in viewtopic.php?f=965&t=130044&p=1106583& ... d#p1106583

According to the following post in the german section the issue seems to be caused by Nvidia surround, therefore I would recommend to try disabling Nvidia Surround to see if that helps: viewtopic.php?f=956&t=141609&p=1098328& ... d#p1098328
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

I'm afraid we currently have no native support for these super-wide resolutions regarding the UI :(
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
JemyM

Post by JemyM »

x Lethian x wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:15 am I'm afraid we currently have no native support for these super-wide resolutions regarding the UI :(
I came to the forum for this issue soon after purchasing the game. I would love to see a solution for this. The game is so absorbing and immersive, especially in a 3 monitor or ultra-widescreen display.

The issue seem to be that subscreens like ESC or P are opened on screens wider than 16:9 which causes them to stretch. Making sure those can't stretch beyond that ratio would be nice.

Here are three variants. Letterboxing the sub-screen, displaying the sub-screen above the 3d-view, and finally how it would look like to have the HUD displayed in the middle of the screen (but disallowed to scale beyond 16:9.