[KNOWN ISSUE] Claas vehicles slide - PATCH DOESN'T WORK

The reports here have been forwarded to our developers and are planned to be fixed.
Gafor

[KNOWN ISSUE] Claas vehicles slide - PATCH DOESN'T WORK

Post by Gafor »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Vehicle
- Issue: Parked and unattended vehicles slowly move away from their parked position. Only a subset of vehicles in the Claas DLC have been seen to do this. I have seen Youtube videos where it has also appeared to have happened at map vehicle shops.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Leave vehicle or trailer parked. When returning after a short time they have usually traveled from the original location. Seen on both a slope and a flat area.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Not tested without mods (the DLC is a mod), seen on Ravenport.
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: Lexion 8900, Xerion 4500, Convio 1230 trailer.
Last edited by Gafor on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Gafor

Re: Claas vehicles slide

Post by Gafor »

Also seen when using the Disco 3600FC mower, including on Ravenport with only the Platinum edition mods. When connected to a tractor on a slight slope, the whole setup very slowly moved. Sitting the mower on the ground (flattened completely with the terrain tools), the mower was folded and not connected to a tractor, when looking closely it sometimes jiggled and slowly moved out of position.
desperados93
GIANTS Software | Vehicle Integration

Re: Claas vehicles slide

Post by desperados93 »

can you add photos where the vehicles spawn and where they move? Cause i cant reproduce it.
Gafor

Re: [MORE INFO] Claas vehicles slide

Post by Gafor »

Add photos how? I try to add images here and it says "Error: invalid file extension". This forum appears to only let me link to images on other sites, and I'm not creating accounts elsewhere just to upload a picture for you. Tell me how you expected me to do that.

I've pictures of the big Lexion header trailer on Ravenport field 8 moving significantly (metres) over a few minutes - a slope, but nothing serious and I've seen smaller but similar movements on dead flat areas.

Another set of pictures shows the Disco 3600FC on a completely flat surface moving around a foot over 14 minutes. Both on Ravenport with only the Claas DLC mods.

It doesn't always do it. If it's static try moving the item slightly and then look very closely, probably half the time it will be slowly moving.

Harvesting corn at the south end of field 8, the Lexion repeatedly slid (including UP the slope!) when I left it unattended while dumping into a grain cart pulled by the Xerion, which also slid around. Both were off and left alone for probably 10-30 minutes while I did something else, in which time they had slid many metres, sometimes crashing into each other.

This behaviour was seen before on the Horsch DLC.
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

I had the same problem with header trailers, I'll get some images later

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=153859
PC & Xbox One
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Ok, I've found a site you don't have to join.
Get them quick before they get deleted.

Gafor

Post by Gafor »

The mower.

It really is a pain that you want to get pictures but I can't use your board to deliver them.
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Gafor wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:41 pm This forum appears to only let me link to images on other sites, and I'm not creating accounts elsewhere just to upload a picture for you.
You can use the Image Server for uploading pictures :hi:

The server is available at: https://image.giants-software.com
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Thanks - that server should be linked here on the post editor. Bad site design.
Unless you live on this board you wouldn't know that. ("you" generally, not you. :))
Last edited by Gafor on Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I'm having the same issue, even with no mod in folders, playing on Ravenport. Pretty annoying.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

Just seen the Quadrant 5300FC baler also start very noticeably sliding away once disconnected from the Xerion. It was on a gentle slope - southwest corner of field 11 on Ravenport (at 1669,1124) but shouldn't have moved. After a couple of metres it stopped moving.
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

another thing I noticed last night is when the FL 140 front loader arms are detached when I drive the Arion near it it vibrates and moves then stops
PC & Xbox One
Gafor

Post by Gafor »

This post is still marked "more info" after I provided the pictures requested.
Please either indicate what extra information you require or change the status to show what is happening and indicate that there is some interest in investigating this bug.
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Is this even being looked at?

The header trailers rolling around is a seriously annoying issue!
PC & Xbox One
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I have the Claas Axion 930 tractor, no sliding around on PS4.