[Known Issue] Fliegl Schmetterling does not lock bales in place

The reports here have been forwarded to our developers and are planned to be fixed.
snoopdogg_tg

[Known Issue] Fliegl Schmetterling does not lock bales in place

Post by snoopdogg_tg »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Tool
- Issue: The Flieglt Schmetterling does not lock the bales in place when they are picked up.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: After picking the bale the fill bar doesn't even appear when the bale is picked up, so it looks like the game doesn't register something was picked. However, when the game is saved when the bales are picked up and the Schmetterling is folded, and then the game is loaded, the fill bar does appear and the bales are locked in place. Unfortunately, unfolding the tool glitches it again and the bales aren't registered in the tool, so the save and load process must be repeated.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Tested on Ravenport without mods.
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: Fliegl Schmetterling
this_is_gav

Re: Fliegl Schmetterling does not lock bales in place

Post by this_is_gav »

I don't think it would ever register the bale as picked up. The whole idea of it is to loosely transport bales - it's not a bale spike. It's more like a trailer than a spike, though I suppose it would be handy if it had a locking function similar to header trailers (or invisible straps).
snoopdogg_tg

Re: Fliegl Schmetterling does not lock bales in place

Post by snoopdogg_tg »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:48 am I don't think it would ever register the bale as picked up. The whole idea of it is to loosely transport bales - it's not a bale spike. It's more like a trailer than a spike, though I suppose it would be handy if it had a locking function similar to header trailers (or invisible straps).
It has locking function, because when you save the game when the bale is picked and the tool is folded and then load it, the fill bar appears showing the capacity and type (grass, straw, etc). I even rolled my tractor over and the bale was still locked in the tool.
Myricaria
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Re: [Read] Fliegl Schmetterling does not lock bales in place

Post by Myricaria »

Hello,

thank you for your report. I forwarded the problem to our devs.
How to report a BUG -> German / English | How to post a log file | How to upload images