[LOW PRIORITY] Select moving parts not working properly

Reports listed in this forum have almost no game impact and therefore, are not a priority for us at this point.
john deere 5425

[LOW PRIORITY] Select moving parts not working properly

Post by john deere 5425 »

Some parts dont move with the rest of the machine/implement this is also noticeable in the shop when you scroll through the configs of certain vehicles/machines the parts move to odd places. Ive made a list of what I've noticed but there are surely more.

Challenger MT900E: the the 3pt linkage lift arms dont meet up with the linkage area properly, it also moves the lift arms all over the place in the shop when you cycle through the different engine HP options

Great Plains YP-2425A: in the shop when you cycle through the hitch options a couple times the rear mechanism that lifts and lowers the rear wheels moves up and down and the linkage arms dont match up with the brackets. At the end of the right wing of planter the linkage and hydraulic cylinder dont match up with the wheel bracket.

As I said there are probably more so if you spot one mention it and all add it to the list.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Select moving parts not working properly

Post by x Lethian x »

I just checked with the devs but they will not touch these issues at this point, I'm afraid.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
john deere 5425

Re: [WON'T FIX] Select moving parts not working properly

Post by john deere 5425 »

Does "at this point" mean in the future maybe...
saracaen

Post by saracaen »

No, it most likely does not.
drizzit

Post by drizzit »

It means "we have now moved on to the next game and we might fix it in that one"