[LOW PRIORITY] Xbox ONE X fps issue

Reports listed in this forum have almost no game impact and therefore, are not a priority for us at this point.
M4j3rl3

[LOW PRIORITY] Xbox ONE X fps issue

Post by M4j3rl3 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: xbox one x only
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: any vehicle with any implement
- Issue: frames drop significantly below 60 fps when worker is working the field
- Single- or Multiplayer: both
- Steps to reproduce: buy a tractor, buy cultivator/seeder, hire worker
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods: yes
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: tractors, cultivators, seeders, plows, etc., harvesters and more

I tried something yesterday and I believe I know what the issue is. Bushes around the map. Tried it on Felsbrunn, if you get rid of all the bushes around the detailed drawing distance (200m around the vehicle?) And replace them with painted grass frames go up to normal again.

So i presume the problem must be bushes, or more precisely, the worker "sees" bushes like they are very detailed objects, which I think it sould not happen, and because of that frames drop significantly.

(Note)
Sometimes worker "sees" all the bushes on the map, and I don't know when or why this happens.

I then tried something else, and that is cut down all trees above field 20 and 19 on felsbrunn, and frames droped again. So then I painted grass over bushes in that area and frames got up to normal again.

If you take worker with a cultivator and put it on field 21, and remove all bushes arround that field and neighbouring fields (paint over grass), frames go up to normal.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Xbox ONE X fps issue

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi there!

We have increased the performance with workers a little in Patch 1.4, so hopefully you should see a little increase in your FPS while having them active. Not much more we can do at this point, I'm afraid, though.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images