[NOT FIXABLE] Landscape obstructions

Reports listed in this forum have almost no game impact and therefore, are not a priority for us at this point.
SupersnailRSA

[NOT FIXABLE] Landscape obstructions

Post by SupersnailRSA »

FS19 Version 1.06 on Ps4 console - I have a problem on several different places on the map where I am unable to landscape the ground or place objects , I was “opening up” some land near field 26 increasing the field size towards the back road, there is a small area I can not landscape (lower, raise, flatten or smooth) I can alter terrain all around it but it doesn’t allow me to do anything there... I have the same problem close to the barn where I have a small 2x2 block section I can not landscape... now I tried starting other farms then the problem disappears in those places but is now somewhere else middle of field 19 ( tried to smooth out the terrain towards the mountain but now I have this high spot same size 2x2 that I can not edit) any suggestions?
M4j3rl3

Re: Landscape obstructions

Post by M4j3rl3 »

I had the same problem,
But have found a solution which worked for me,

I placed 3 spruce trees (placable trees from Dtp Mario mod) on the spot where it didn't allow me to landscape. Then I cut down the trees and removed the stumps and landscaping worked.
I put the trees in a triangle shape about 20cm one from another.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Landscape obstructions

Post by x Lethian x »

We already tried improving this with patch 1.3 - there is currently no way to further improve this in the engine directly without breaking too much stuff, I'm afraid.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images