[Low priority] Fendt 1050 - right, side worklight bug (and overall vehicles inconsistencies...)

Reports listed in this forum have almost no game impact and therefore, are not a priority for us at this point.
Maikerus

[Low priority] Fendt 1050 - right, side worklight bug (and overall vehicles inconsistencies...)

Post by Maikerus »

Hello. At first I would like to thank devs for fixing tires/fenders issues. I ve made sepparate thread about it some time ago and looks like dev's ears are attentive to voices of callers *thumbsup*

I didn't notice one more thing- a far right worklight problem. Both of them are set in game as back lights and it seems to be legit. Both also create proper beam when pressing back working light, but the right one produces self-illumination when front worklights are on.

I checked this thing in GE and workLightfrontSelfIllum3 and 4 refers to one front and exactly malfunctioning side reflector, so when you press the front worklight button, it turns on the self illumination.

Here is how it looks like in practice:

Devs made mistake and gave one of this light's model improper functon, but problem is that this physically one object, you can rotate move it ect. but can't divide in GE :confusednew:

Left isde works properly, reflector function is also connected to others on the back

Here is how it looks like in game:

Right side, bad one- beam and no illumination

And left, illumination and beam

When turning on front work's, reflector also turns on, but ofcourse theres no beam (shouldnt be as the illumination too.)

I'm sending this topic hoping that devs will take care of this case once more. Probably there will be next patch before platinum edition release and it would be great if they will include this fix.

P.S. Maybe there is one good soul on the forum who could try to solve this problem "on our own"? I fixed fendt 900 vario back worklight in GE (also thing for separate topic to service...) but in this case looks like this program is too limited :confusednew:
Last edited by Maikerus on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maikerus

Re: Fendt 1050 - right, side worklight bug

Post by Maikerus »

UPDATE: I've also noticed that keypad next to the LCD monitor has no illumination and it looks weird when for example fendt 700 has it. Actually, I found that fendt 700 series has the best mapped cabin in this brand, in terms of illuminations. And if all of the modern tractors -700, 900, 1000 (900mt in some way too) series share similar dashborad and armrest, devs could just use it as a good pattern.

Some shots to compare:

Fendt 700

Fendt 1000

And fendt 900 mt just to comparison

P.S. There is already on the forum a topic where guy asks to restore that big, spinnig rotor under the 1000's hood. But after you do this- please changer rotAxis valuse from 1000 to -1000 or whatever as I done to repair it, because now, judging by its blades angle, it seems to spin in opposite direction (in challenger or fendt 900 mt is the same)

GIANTS, please save Your flaghisp tank!
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

OH theres more bugs here for this tractor... missing fan and cabin front is thicc. :D I wonder why this tractor was that badly made other brand tractors didn't have so much issues as this one. Its sad Giants prioritise tractors differently and quality is different. And i may create new threat similar to this because my old about this bugs got archived into legacy :(
Edit: and other thing about that worklight is that was messed up when they fixed different bug that was previously binded to cabin and was mowing with cabin when it shouldn't. its shame from giants after that much time after game realease this tractor got the least attention in bug fixing and this tractor is one of my favs number 1. Please Giants don't let us down i love this tractor but with these bugs poppin around i non stop thinkin about and lose interest playing this game. :(
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

And if Giants can't fix their bug please send us 3D model files so we can fix it properly.
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

Problem is that I'm no moder at all. When I notice that something is wrong with my favourite machine - I just dont f*** with it and change sheer game xml or i3d files as far as I can, go using GE :mrgreen: Ofcourse I make backups, but generally I dont care about possible MP problems because I dont need it. (Next patch always restets everything...). Exaples like this really pi** me off because really awaited tractor after many patches still has lot of defects to correct. *thumbsdown*
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Its weird that this tractor was so poorly developed when Giants made videos about it how they record sound. I think this game was rushed from start and thats why they prioritised things to better make JD and when i looked at their quality interior lighting is better and no visible bugs or missmatches from real life. Other bug that sometimes makes me mad is that rear taillights lightings is incorrect at all from real life turn lights should be swapped with brake lights.
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

Damn, I didn't notice that bug between turn and back lights until now to be honest!

Big Deeres also have some interior upside down inconsistencies. For example 7R and 8R shar quite similar armrest and display on the cabine pole. 7R lack one button (its actually scroll) illumination where its bigger brother has it. And when you press F (lights button) sitting in the 7R cab, you will see proper, glowing icon on the cabin pole when in te 8R this function is missing :confusednew:

UPDATE: When you press ctrl +f to turn on high beam in 8R this icon also works in this tractor and I ve looked into the Deere manual where they sey it's the proper function.

After closer look I can see that more 7R elements lack backlight. Joystick buttons, probably hydraulic valves etc.

All of these mean that for now John Deere 8R series remains the closest- to real tractor in this game (if you skip missing bolt in the front hitch) :smileynew:
Unknownerr

Re: Fendt 1050 - right, side worklight bug (and overall vehicles inconsistencies...)

Post by Unknownerr »

About missing front hitch i remember in FS17 fendt 900 had that issue and was converted to fs 19 probably still has it i think in game release it had missing hitch bolt
Edit: And if i remember there was bug offcentered worklights for Fendt 1000 and Fendt 900MT best seen at night its kinda fixes when you turn your settings down but if you max out game setting you can see that worklights are offcentered in front and back i really don't know if this got fixed in latest update. Its not big bug but still.
Edit 2: For side worklight bug theres is one bug fixing without Giant help by creating mod file without messing with game files to make one frontlight stage instead of two.
Edit 3: And talkin without tractors about big combine Agco(Fendt-Massey ferguson) Ideal theres also some interesting bugs first theres gab between combine chassis and tracks there should be wheel hub or something connecting to tracks. Second combine headers in latest patch not connecting virtualy i mean pto chaft not touching each other and theres gap and second hoses not connected to combine anymore. Plus i don't know if its classified as a bug or im just expanding too much but Fendt Ideal decals should be like 3d and not flat pictures something like Fendt 1000 and Fendt 900 has.
Edit 4: In latest patch there was weird strange color change in front drive train or how its called previously it was all in same color like front independent suspension and i think its easily fixable if i can find values in notepad++ or in GE.
Maikerus

Re: Fendt 1050 - right, side worklight bug (and overall vehicles inconsistencies...)

Post by Maikerus »

When we are talking about "expanding too much..."- maybe im too meticulous, but if devs provided wide tires option in most tractor, they could add wider front and rear fender configurations to each (im talking about modern ones where it is avaiable in real life). Producers always add such an equipment for a reason and its a shame when game tractors lack it.

And here we have quite interesting attempt to fix the display of the NH T8...

I dunno how to comment it.
They just owerwrote picture with functional numbers, without removing those underneath making speed and date almost unreadable :confusednew:
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Yeah talking about about fenders extensions only few tractors have them Fendt 1000 And John Deere 8R maybe theres more.
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

One thing about JD have been bothering me from the beginning -gearbox model. I wasn't sure is this a bug or not, so I made new thread in general discuss.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=152974