PS4 error code CE-34878-0 ?.

Bitte berichtet uns über neu gefundene Bugs in diesem Forum und stellt sicher, dass ihr diesen Bug reproduzieren könnt.
Ihr könnt mehr Informationen im Thread "So meldet ihr einen Bug" finden.
alexsunnyx123

PS4 error code CE-34878-0 ?.

Post by alexsunnyx123 »

Hello,

Blue screens for years and still not fixed ?! Switched to PS4 because of the snot that shoots up every game.
And the same thing continues on PS4.

Five crashes in five days, in one game. I can delete the map, it is broken like every other map before!
I can throw LS19 in the bin.

That says no more and no less that a process, here the currently active game, crashed on the console and had to be ended! This is similar to one of the dreaded Blue Screens (BSoD) on a Windows PC system.

Is there the ONE error that is displayed with the error number CE-34878-0?

Definitely NO, there is no ONE mistake!

Rather, the error number CE-34878-0 is a collective error message that is always displayed when a process has crashed due to any error and had to be terminated! https://ometv.onl https://chatroulette.top https://omegle.wtf https://bazoocam.cam Most of the time it is a question of programming errors in the games which the game publishers slip through during the final test of the games and which only then manifest themselves in the players!

What happens in detail when an error is displayed with the error number CE-34878-0?

It has been shown that in most cases all files opened when the error indicated with the error number CE-34878-0 occurs are damaged. These opened files include all game data as well as the game statuses saved locally on the console's hard drive in which the error occurs and the error number CE-34878-0 is displayed!

Unfortunately, that's not all! If an error occurs repeatedly and is displayed with the error number CE-34878-0, entire memory areas can be affected by the crash and other games that use these memory areas on the hard drive can also be damaged!

Can I do something myself and correct the error that is displayed with the error message CE-34878-0?

NO, because the error can only be corrected by the person who caused it, that is a programmer of the game publisher in whose game the error occurs, which is indicated with the error number CE-34878-0, by means of a corrective patch!

What can and should I do if I get the error message CE-34878-0?

First you should report the error to the game publisher whose game issued the error message CE-34878-0! To do this, contact the game publisher's customer service / support and open an error ticket and report the occurrence of the error message CE-34878-0 in his game!
Then go to the safety mode of your PS4 / PS4Pro and use menu item 5 to rebuild the database. Repeat this process several times in a row. This will repair and fix any damage to the file system structure on the console's hard drive caused by the crash!
Delete the current game status of the game in question on the console's hard drive and in the Playstation Plus Cloud and do not use it any further! Due to the damage that usually occurs to the files that were open at the time of the crash, the game status of the game concerned is also damaged first and then usually synchronized with the Playstation cloud! If you continue to use the damaged saved game, further crashes will occur due to the damaged saved game, which will affect other areas of the console's hard drive!
Delete the affected game and all of its game data! It is very likely that the game data of the game concerned was damaged in the crash, which could lead to further crashes!
After restarting the console, reinstall the game and check for updates or patches and reinstall them completely!

Do I only need to carry out these measures once if the error message CE-34878-0 was displayed?

NO, these measures should be carried out EVERY TIME immediately after the error message CE-34878-0 is displayed!

You can only save yourself reporting the error to the game publisher of the game concerned, once you have submitted it!

What can I do to avoid future data loss in the event of a crash?

What many other users of data storage and data processing devices have recognized for a long time, is now also becoming aware of gamers who, for example, use consoles that store data on data carriers such as hard drives, etc.

The magic word here is DATA BACKUP!

It has proven to be useful that a regular data backup of the console on an external USB data carrier, such as a suitably large hard drive, can protect you from data loss!

In addition, it is a good idea to save the game (s) of the game on a USB stick after a game!

These fuses can then be used if the error message CE-34878-0 was displayed! This means that you have an older but undamaged score and you don't have to start from scratch!

Finally, it should be noted that the error message CE-34878-0 will no longer appear in the game concerned if the game publisher provides a corrective patch that triggers the error message CE-34878-0 finally eliminated and fixed.

thanks
alexsunny