How do it get started making mods and submit for console

Thedoughboy

Re: How do it get started making mods and submit for console

Post by Thedoughboy »

Is it even possible to make a mod for yourself on PC then get it onto the console without going through GIANTS? I've never tried but I've heard of people doing it and was curious about how to do it, I have wanted to make a few things then test them myself on console then submit them to giants when they are perfect. I know you wouldn't be able to play multiplayer but just curious if it's possible
deutz fahr austria

Post by deutz fahr austria »

The only way to get mods on console is via Modhub, so only Giants can test them.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Thedoughboy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:07 pm Is it even possible to make a mod for yourself on PC then get it onto the console without going through GIANTS? I've never tried but I've heard of people doing it and was curious about how to do it, I have wanted to make a few things then test them myself on console then submit them to giants when they are perfect. I know you wouldn't be able to play multiplayer but just curious if it's possible
You can do that on PC but not console
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
zildjian45

Post by zildjian45 »

When somebody create FS19 main categoryy?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

When people start making mods....
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Is the guide also pertinent to FS19?
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
TSM

Post by TSM »

Last edited by TSM on Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

Could someone help me or provide me with a good info on what should be done (in my case in Blender) after modeling what you want. I have my models prepared already the question is what else before exporting to .i3d? I know I need to do UV for sure but I just don't know how it should be done. I can send my example to someone so you can take a look and tell me how to do UV,texturing and baking? Before going into Giants Editor. I watched some yt videos and I probably need to make low quality polygons as well?
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

I have been told by Giants themselves that all mods are tested for Console if they pass PC first, i asked this question directly to them when i submitted my first Mod to them last week, and it was only listed for PC, as i have both PC and Console!

Forgive my ignorance, i don't even know what a Beta Mod is, as i am so new to this and only learning,

I have also heard on this forum that you have to submit three mods before being considered for console, again i was told ALL mods are considered for console if they meet the required standard.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Ravlie wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:26 am Could someone help me or provide me with a good info on what should be done (in my case in Blender) after modeling what you want. I have my models prepared already the question is what else before exporting to .i3d? I know I need to do UV for sure but I just don't know how it should be done. I can send my example to someone so you can take a look and tell me how to do UV,texturing and baking? Before going into Giants Editor. I watched some yt videos and I probably need to make low quality polygons as well?
I found some good you tube tutorials on this, Lambo mods i found where a good start, watch the TheirSpencer TV one, it helped me a lot.

Here is a link for the tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u40uBX0hjPo&t=1218s
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
deviltriplex

Post by deviltriplex »

would like to make a map mod but would like to start from scratch on the map like a blank map to use dont know much were to start went through the videos and what not but didnt say were to save after done any help would be great thanks
OrkoGato

Post by OrkoGato »

Hi,
Do exist some editor working on mac?