Demolition Company Gold options

Dageezer

Demolition Company Gold options

Post by Dageezer »

As keyboard operations were awkward for me(I am 79) I installed and Xbox Logitech RumblePad 2 controller. I am familiar with most of the Hand Tools and Vehicles using the keyboard and mouse. When proceeding to the practice tutorials, I repeated them using the controller to become familiar with the same tools but a different method of controlling. Everything worked OK until I got to the jackhammer. I could not turn on the compressor with the Xbox controller, or R on the keyboard when in controller mode. R is OK when NOT in the controller mode. Upon going to Options I attempted to determine where my controller was in the Control screen, and what button controlled the compressor. I could not get the control screen to operate except maybe once or twice until the screen froze. I had to get out of that screen by reset on my computer. Either in control, or keyboard. There are no instructions as to what keyboard keys control what functions in the Control screen. Any help? Upon reconsideration---I realized THERE IS NO COMPRESSOR ON A JACKHAMMER!! I was so used to turning it on with the vehicles. Lesson learned. Controls option still doesn't work though.