Skiier figure

rvc74

Skiier figure

Post by rvc74 »

I was wondering if it is be possible for someone with the talent to design a skiier that a player could use with skiis and/or a snowboard when going down a ski trail using the walking function of SRS with the movements of a actual skiier? I realize it can be done without a actual ski figure but was thinking it would add another feature to the simulator if it would even be possible.
rvc74

Re: Skiier figure

Post by rvc74 »

Apparently there isn't anyone interested in having this feature in the simulator but I thought I would just ask,
SmlehliW

Post by SmlehliW »

For hu**, i am also interestet in this.

Meine Tochter hat mich gestern gefragt, warum man da nicht selbst skifahren kann, das sei doch totaler Quatsch, wenn das nicht geht ...
Ich bin froh, wenn es regnet. Wenn ich nicht froh bin, regnet es trotzdem ... (Karl Valentin)

http://lsinfos.de/respect/LogoRespectFo ... s100px.jpg
SmlehliW

Post by SmlehliW »

[quote="SmlehliW"]For hu**, quote]

s.h.u.r.e wird hier zensiert, lol
Ich bin froh, wenn es regnet. Wenn ich nicht froh bin, regnet es trotzdem ... (Karl Valentin)

http://lsinfos.de/respect/LogoRespectFo ... s100px.jpg
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

@SmlehliW:
lass mal das s weg, dann weißt du wieso. Außerdem wird das was du meinst so geschrieben: "sure".

@rvc74:
I don't think it's posssible for modder to change the player figure except the skin. As far as I know the player figure is tightly integrated in the game, so it would be up to GIANTS to change this.
tobsel88

Post by tobsel88 »

bassaddict wrote:@SmlehliW:
lass mal das s weg, dann weißt du wieso. Außerdem wird das was du meinst so geschrieben: "sure".

@rvc74:
I don't think it's posssible for modder to change the player figure except the skin. As far as I know the player figure is tightly integrated in the game, so it would be up to GIANTS to change this.
No it isnt possible because the data is encoded. So just Giants is able to change the skin or whatever
MaxT35

Post by MaxT35 »

@tobsel88: I think it's possible. Remember at FS09 PathTractor. There was just a folder named dataS and so the dataS can be changed.

I don't know which file in the dataS-Folder the player figure is, but you can ask GIANTS to get an information about.
MfG,
MaxT35

Austrian Modding Team | 1. Leitungsvorstand, Scripter
Innovation is our Passion
http://www.austrianmodding.at