ski region simulator

BenWillemsen

ski region simulator

Post by BenWillemsen »

can i play this game on xbox 360?
brack

Re: ski region simulator

Post by brack »

I don't believe there is a console version of SRS. Only Farming Simulator has console and mobile versions.
BenWillemsen

Post by BenWillemsen »

ok

thanks
Miki123

Post by Miki123 »

Will ever be a new game ski region simulator ???
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

Miki123 wrote:Will ever be a new game ski region simulator ???
According to a mail correspondanse I had with Giants this will be the only one. It is even discontinued, they didn`t patch it finished, there will be no more dlc`s, and they didn`t bother to release all documentation. In my opinion they should do the last patching(s) and release all documentation for modders to work with, after all the major fanbase and buyers of this game is the very same people that bought the farm sim games, and the very same people that buys their farm sim dlc`s, having a few more functions like the ability to plough roads the same way you do with parkinglots, meaning no ploughing no visitors would be great, and (maybe a bit more difficult ?) unforseen things like avalanches where you had to close slopes for the skiers to clear the slopes.

Either way, I have lost hope in Giants, all they want now is big $ for small DLC`s in farm sim, very disapointing for us that bought and love this game as much as farm sim, if you want to get the best you can out of this game, check out Austrian Modding Team, they have their own website, check out DonChris`mods an AlfamoddingTV, they are very skilled modders, and AMT has some very interesting tweaks of the game trough their maps.