New Versions/Updates?

ChromeHD

New Versions/Updates?

Post by ChromeHD »

Hello,

I love all kinds of Snowcats, and Ski Region Simulator is truly the only game which brings these machines to light. I bought this game in 2012 and was extremely excited to play, which I did for the longest time. I take issue with the lack of updates this game has to offer, and was curious as to when any new releases/updates will be available for SRM (If there will be any, of course). Thank you for reading.
woelkchen07

Re: New Versions/Updates?

Post by woelkchen07 »

Hi,

sorry to disapoint you, but probably there won't be any further.
The same topic was dealt with a week ago at the french forum, obviously with a statement of the developers:
"Regrettably Ski Region was not very successful and therefore we will not be able to make a new game. :( "

Have fun anyway.
MaxT35

Post by MaxT35 »

Hi,

although there won't be a new game, there's still a small community left. Of course, this community is much smaller than the one from the Farming Simulator franchise, but I e.g. the Austrian Modding Team has released some mods and maps for this game. As a member of this team, I just want to invite you to have a look in our board.
You'll need to register in our board in order to get access to most of the download links, but this is completely for free and offers you a lot of possibilities. ;)
The link is http://forum.austrianmodding.at.

Have fun. ;)
MfG,
MaxT35

Austrian Modding Team | 1. Leitungsvorstand, Scripter
Innovation is our Passion
http://www.austrianmodding.at
TheGreatBritishFarm

Post by TheGreatBritishFarm »

I loved skiregion sim, I'm surprised!
Sid1701d

Post by Sid1701d »

Well this might be a old post, but it wasn't advertised very well, I didn't know anything about giants until my aunt got me farming simulator 15 for Christmas last year.
ChromeHD

Post by ChromeHD »

Sid1701d wrote:Well this might be a old post, but it wasn't advertised very well, I didn't know anything about giants until my aunt got me farming simulator 15 for Christmas last year.
I found it on a YouTube video, shortly after the game was released. I was 10 at the time, got extremely hyped lmao.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Sadly, no one really sells this game anymore, I really wanted to ride the snowmobile! :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt