[OSX] Cannot install mods

brad82

[OSX] Cannot install mods

Post by brad82 »

Hi All,

I went to install the PrinothBeast mod, and the first thing I noticed is I have no SkiRegionSimulator folder in Application Support. I looked in My Games and there was a SRS folder in there, however when I put the mod .zip in the mods directory it was not loaded into the game.

Any help would be appreciated, am I just looking in the wrong place?

Sorry if this isn't enough info - I don't know what you would want me to give you.
kulik

Re: [OSX] Cannot install mods

Post by kulik »

same problem :(
and the game is really cool)
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Hi,

I don't have Skiregion Simulator for Mac OS X, but I'm guessing the folder setup is similar to FarmingSimulator 2011 for the Mac. If that's the case the mods directory should be located in the "Library/Application Support/SkiregionSimulator2011" folder in the home folder of your user (the one with your user name and the little icon of a house next to it in the folder list on the left side of the Finder windows). Unfortunately on Mac OS X 10.7 the "Library" folder in your home folder is hidden by default and therefore you probably didn't find the "Application Support/SkiregionSimulator2011/mods" folder. Have a look at http://osxdaily.com/2011/07/04/show-lib ... os-x-lion/ for instructions on how to make the "Library" folder visible.

Regards,
don_apple
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
TDB_Virtue

Post by TDB_Virtue »

I have window 7 and all the download I got have nothing to tell me were to put them or how to put them in the game as a mod.
TDB_Virtue

Post by TDB_Virtue »

:) I found out how to but your downloaded mods on your game. :)

user\computer name\My Documents\My game\SkiRegionSimulator2012\mods\

(computer name: computer login name)

Just keep it in the zip file so it can work.
MaxT35

Post by MaxT35 »

TDB_Virtue wrote:I have window 7 and all the download I got have nothing to tell me were to put them or how to put them in the game as a mod.
Sorry, but you're in the false topic. You haven't Mac OS X, so post it in another topic ;)

Tip: You must put the downloaded mods in this Folder: Documents/My Games/SkiRegionSimulator2012/mods/ ;)

Greets,

MaxT35
dentityqqq
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by dentityqqq »

I don't know what you would want me to give you.