How do I add facilities ?

Totenfarmer

How do I add facilities ?

Post by Totenfarmer »

I am currently working on a map with only two stations, I am trying to add parkinglots to these stations, but all I get is call stacs, I haven`t found any tutorials on this.
What I tried to do was simply copying and pasting from the already existing parkinglots in the map, they belonged to other stations, I made the approach of both deleting the parkinglots from the other stations, and keeping them, with the same result, this is the lines from my skiResort.xml:

Code: Select all

<extension type="small" price="10000" node="2">
				<facility name="infoBooth"/>
				<facility name="childCare"/>
				<facility name="drugstore"/>
				<facility name="souvenirShop"/>
			</extension>
			<extension type="parkingLot" price="60000" node="3">
			    <facility name="parkingLot"/>
			</extension>
And this is from my log:

Code: Select all

C:/Users/Bjørn/Documents/My Games/SkiRegionSimulator2012/mods/MargaretenhoeheV1/map01.i3d (50.04mb in 17424.08 ms)
C:/Users/Bjørn/Documents/My Games/SkiRegionSimulator2012/mods/MargaretenhoeheV1/map01/paths/trafficPaths.i3d (0.02mb in 38.26 ms)
Warning: converting 'C:/Users/Bjørn/Documents/My Games/SkiRegionSimulator2012/mods/MargaretenhoeheV1/skiResort_map01.xml' to utf8
Error: getChildAt index out of range
Call Stack:
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/ecoSys/SkiResortManager.lua(339) : printCallstack
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/ecoSys/SkiResortManager.lua(171) : loadFacilitySlot
  C:/Users/Bjørn/Documents/My Games/SkiRegionSimulator2012/mods/MargaretenhoeheV1/SampleModMap.lua(61) : load
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/WSRBaseMission.lua(446) : load
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/MPLoadingScreen.lua(34) : onConnectionRequestAcceptedLoad
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/Gui.lua(284) : update
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/main.lua(790) : update
Call Stack:
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/ecoSys/SkiResortManager.lua(340) : printCallstack
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/ecoSys/SkiResortManager.lua(171) : loadFacilitySlot
  C:/Users/Bjørn/Documents/My Games/SkiRegionSimulator2012/mods/MargaretenhoeheV1/SampleModMap.lua(61) : load
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/MPLoadingScreen.lua(34) : onConnectionRequestAcceptedLoad
Call Stack:
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/ecoSys/SkiResortManager.lua(341) : printCallstack
Call Stack:
  D:/code/wsr/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/ecoSys/SkiResortManager.lua(139) : printCallstack
Lua: Error running function: update
The stations I am trying to add to are Valleystation00 and middlestation01.

Obviously I am doing something wrong, hope someone can help out..