Changing Maintenance

Bulhy

Changing Maintenance

Post by Bulhy »

Hi. I'd like to change Maintenance per day in a mod i have downloaded (snow cannon).

The Maintenance per day is set on 350 $... I tried to change this value in lane (<dailyUpkeep>350</dailyUpkeep>) on 9. It worked for "shop", it means there was showed Maintenance: 9 $ /day.. But when i turned on this snow cannon, my money were waning so fastly. I tried change the "%s" on 9 too, but same result..

Can you tell me what should i do to get it lower? On the second mode, i have downloaded, it is set on 18 $ and it's better and it's work but i can't find where change it by my self on this first mode.

The code of modDesc.xml

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no" ?>
<modDesc descVersion="7">
<author>airwaves</author>
<version>1.0</version>
<title>
<en>
<![CDATA[Snow Lance Mod]]>
</en>
<de>
<![CDATA[Schneelanzen Mod]]>
</de>
</title>
<description>
<en>This is the snow lance-mod. With this transportable snow lance you can cover your ski-resort with artificial snow.</en>
<de>Dies ist der Schneelanzen-Mod. Mit dieser transportierbaren Schneelanze koennen sie ihr Skigebiet beschneien.</de>
</description>
<iconFilename>store.png</iconFilename>
<multiplayer supported="true"/>
<storeItems>
<storeItem>
<en>
<name>Snow lance</name>
<description>
<![CDATA[With this transportable snow lance from Speedsimulations you can easy and effective make your ski-resort snow safer.]]>
</description>
<specs>Maintenance: %s / day</specs>
</en>
<de>
<name>Schneelanze</name>
<description>
<![CDATA[Mit der transportierbaren Schneelanze von Speedsimulations koennen sie einfach und effektiv ihr Skigebiet schneesicher machen.]]>
</description>
<specs>Unterhaltskosten: %s / Tag</specs>
</de>
<dailyUpkeep>350</dailyUpkeep>
<rotation>0</rotation>
<image active="store.png"/>
<price>90000</price>
<xmlFilename>lizardB360.xml</xmlFilename>
</storeItem>
</storeItems>
</modDesc>
Totenfarmer

Re: Changing Maintenance

Post by Totenfarmer »

Bulhy wrote:Hi. I'd like to change Maintenance per day in a mod i have downloaded (snow cannon).

The Maintenance per day is set on 350 $... I tried to change this value in lane (<dailyUpkeep>350</dailyUpkeep>) on 9. It worked for "shop", it means there was showed Maintenance: 9 $ /day.. But when i turned on this snow cannon, my money were waning so fastly. I tried change the "%s" on 9 too, but same result..

Can you tell me what should i do to get it lower? On the second mode, i have downloaded, it is set on 18 $ and it's better and it's work but i can't find where change it by my self on this first mode.
Hi, what you are looking for is the consumption price, the one you posted is for the daily upkeep of the machine itself.
You can edit the consumption prize in the LizardB360.xml, what you are looking for is "sprayPricePerSecond", if it`s not there let me know and I will guide you trough how to add it :)
Bulhy

Re: Changing Maintenance

Post by Bulhy »

Hi, thanks for your reply. The sprayPricePerSecond isn't in this document :/