I am a brand new Farmer and need help with it all! :)

Dotann

I am a brand new Farmer and need help with it all! :)

Post by Dotann »

Hi Everyone

Just got this game and well, I need help with basically everything? LOL Have only had this game about 2 days and so am as green as it gets? I have downloaded what mods I think I want, but am not sure how to go about getting them in my farm? I know the second CD in which the game I purchased speaks about it, but kind of need a bit more help on this subject. Also it would be great to have advice on which tractors, harvesters and such works best with what tools and why? Also, as I am not a farmer in real life, is there any advice as how to operate the machinery better and knowing what their best suited for as in descriptions when we first enter the game would be great for us novice players as it took me over an hour to figure out that I was trying to use a cultivator attachment on a tractor and it wouldn't work, DUH? As I said, I NEED HELP ROFL If there is any one out there who is willing to help a player like me who is really willing to learn, please let me know ok? Thanks.. Oh yeah,, but one thing in my defence, once I decide to try I don't give up. Thanks ;) Dotann
*thumbsup*
angelaerin

Re: I am a brand new Farmer and need help with it all! :)

Post by angelaerin »

sorry i am also don't know.yes that's good decision,don't give up anyhow.
ipad app development company in UK | ipad application development company in UK
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: I am a brand new Farmer and need help with it all! :)

Post by böserlöwe »

We ar e here in FS12, the only Handheldversion for Android or Mobilephones.
There is no Mods to load.
All Equipment is directly in Game.