Android Version Faulty?

RajinRidd

Android Version Faulty?

Post by RajinRidd »

Is anyone else having problems with the Android version of the game. I purchased all the equipment to unlock it at the store, when it was unlocked it gave me one free piece of equipment for each one I unlocked that i had to pick up at the store. So here I am with the equipment I unlocked and using it in game but now all the locks in the store are back! When i try to unlock again it wont let me, if I try to Restore the purchase it crashes the game. I cant sell any equipment i now own and i cant purchase anymore equipment to build onto my current fleet. Its very annoying. I am stuck with one piece of each type of these unlockable equipment, its very annoying that i cant advance in the game now. Im using a Galaxy S2 from Tmobile
wpeck1234

Re: Android Version Faulty?

Post by wpeck1234 »

I'm having the same problem. App crashes when I try and restore. Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket with AT&T
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

We are currently investigating the problem with the crashing when restoring the items. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be a usual issue since we haven't been able to reproduce it so far. As soon we have a solution to this, we will release an update to Google Play.
imhof

Post by imhof »

@RajinRidd & wpeck1234:

Some Samsung phones have bad flash chips that can lead to crashes and frezzes.

You can check your phone with this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... emmc_check
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

The android version is stuck on "loading" for me, and all it does is flash advertisements when I'm doing other stuff. I just uninstalled the piece of stuff.