How to remove malware on chrome?

lupacexi

How to remove malware on chrome?

Post by lupacexi »

Hi, I need some help to remove the malware that appears on my laptop, especially chrome. They appear whenever I click on it. I do not know what to do. I used windows 7. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling or running anti-virus software but still not working. I do not want to reinstall windows because there are very important data in it.
Marfis12

Re: How to remove malware on chrome?

Post by Marfis12 »

Click on the Chrome menu icon and select Settings. Locate the Advanced option under Settings and click on it to expand the menu. Then, pick the Reset button at the bottom. When a new screen appears, hit Reset once again. Chrome will now display a confirmation dialog box listing the types of data that will be lost if you proceed. Read the message carefully and, if you’re sure, click Reset.

Hope it helps.
wibo3005

Post by wibo3005 »

Hi,

I use Adwcleaner to delete Malware that comes wit installation of some free software.

It finds maleware that ist hidden on the pc at several places, ie. folders, registry, browsers, profiles and so on.
May be, that ist the thing you should show trie.

https://de.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/
MfG Wibo3005
clydebarnet

Post by clydebarnet »

Reinstall your Windows then after that use your laptop carefully. You can use Adblock Plus apknite in addition. It blocks video ads, banners, pop-ups and other forms of intrusive and annoying advertising, as well as blocking tracking and malware.
IreneDSosa

Post by IreneDSosa »

Uninstall suspicious apps

Google recommends that when you discover adware or other malware, the first thing you should do is identify and get rid of any applications in your Applications folder that you suspect may be malicious.
  • Open a Finder window and go to Applications.
  • Look through the list of applications and identify any you didn’t download deliberately.
  • If you find one, you should remove it. However, just dragging the app to the Trash won’t get rid of every trace of the application. To do that, you need to remove every file associated with the app.
Kalyo

Post by Kalyo »

Use good antiviruses or one that comes with Windows, once it helped me to delete a *zensiert* banner no other antivirus could...