Farming simulator 19

Alles was in den anderen Foren keinen Platz findet.
WhiteGirls

Farming simulator 19

Post by WhiteGirls »

I think you should be able to cut down trees, and plow pretty much anywhere you want. Not just the fields that are already there, and plowed. You should be able to plow on inclines, and lose part or all of your crop from flooding. I also wish there was alot more animals you could farm. Such as catfish, otherfish, animals farmed in other countries. (probably not things like dogs, or cats) I havn't played the game but have been watching people play. I would like to see things like solar panels, and maybe even electric farm equipment you have to charge, or that use solar panels to run. Also to be able to have a farm house, and go in, and sleep at night, and days be longer, and wake up when the roosters start cockledoodle dooing at the very first sign of sun up. Also maybe for there to be winter that you will go all the way through unless there is a instance where something happens, and you have to help/save your animals or something. Or there be a option when you go to start a game for there to be winter/seasons. Also I want to be able to build greenhouses. Which would make having a winter alot more fun. I want there to be a global economy in the game. Which I would imagine is already in the game. or for you to be able to buy, and sell to other players when you put a crop, or whatever on the market. Also to be able to sell directly to other players in the game, or in your server. Also I was disapointed with the graphics of the animals. I'm not trying to disrespect the games makers or anyone, and I am sorry if some of these things are in the game that I said I would like to be in the game. This is just what I would like to see come to this game. I would also like to be able to dig out a fish farm myself if I don't have massive pools or whatever inside or outside to hold the fish I am raising to take to market.
WhiteGirls

Re: Farming simulator 19

Post by WhiteGirls »

To be able to farm crawfish. For there to be a map that is a globe. That I can click on different places on the map to import, and sell crops there. So I can grow exotic plants, and sell them if I want to. Also maybe a mode where I can try, and grow crops, and run a farm in apocalyptic conditions.
WhiteGirls

Post by WhiteGirls »

To be able to also click on different areas of the globe, and buy land there, and grow crops there.
LS_Stevo

Post by LS_Stevo »

Ich habe zurzeit viele Probleme mit dem LS 19 beim Ansähen als auch beim Düngen bei meinen Feldern kann ich nicht gut anbauen und bei einen bei Volksbrunn steht sogar Fack. Ich meine was soll das ich würde sehr schnell einen Patch beantragen!!!!