Mods

steveg18

Mods

Post by steveg18 »

I download placeable mods from other sites, put them in the folder they tell me to. When I go into the game I can't find them. The vehicles I downloaded work great. Help :!:
farmdog4444

Re: Mods

Post by farmdog4444 »

Hi, I've had a similar problem from different sites, including 'mod central' the 'official' mod list connected to the fs 2013 from inside the game. This process is a little 'shaky' at best and could cause real problems, I mean mods in general. Sometimes I have to re download and install a few times and/or exit the game and come back in after quitting completely. Check mods list several ways, both by manufacturer and by type. A few times a DL was in Mfg. and not in type. How is this possible? I don't know. And the other way round, in type but not in Mfg. Plus, on some other sites, you must have an account AND then log in for the fist time before your downloads will take. Why the DL at all is beyond me, but so is much about this game (structurally and support wise.) Hope this helps. PS I've had the best luck with mod central however two of those 'mod' cost me a huge amount of time by screwing up my game making all my equipment disappear. Not the land however. Weird no? It was the yellow Russian tractor and the Reisch 80 trailer BTW, be cautious DLing them.