Unable to attach plow to tractor

HoosierGrandma

Unable to attach plow to tractor

Post by HoosierGrandma »

I received FS13 as a Christmas gift. My computer is a Windows 8 laptop. I loaded the software and one update as recommended in the game. When I run the tutorial, I get stuck on trying to attach a plow to the tractor. The barrel weight attaches just fine. When I press the G key to switch to the rear hitch, nothing happens. Every thing else seems to be working correctly: I tested all the other keys on the keyboard, and they do the expected action. What am I missing? Am I doing something wrong? I tried the other tutorials too, and have the same problem with all of them.
Der_Tod

Re: Unable to attach plow to tractor

Post by Der_Tod »

Welcome, drive back till the rear attacher of the tractor gets near the plough. Then you will see the "attach"-Symbol at the bottom right of your screen. Then just press "Q" like you did to attach the weight. To attach equipment you haven't change front or rear attacher manually.
Please excuse my bad English, it's not my first language.

Regards
Der_Tod
Last edited by Der_Tod on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
HoosierGrandma

Post by HoosierGrandma »

Thank you for your reply. How do I back the tractor? I can find nothing in the instructions that tells how to back up.
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

I hope i didn't misunderstand your question: "W" -> forward, "S" -> backward, "A" -> steer left, "D" -> steer right

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
HoosierGrandma

Post by HoosierGrandma »

Your answer was perfect! Thank you so much, I am now able to play my game. I finished the first tutorial!
Farmallb

Post by Farmallb »

1,2,&3, maybe 4 are the gears you can put your tractor into. F turns on and off the lights.