- Improved performance, indeed. The game goes smooth on an average computer.
- The map is definitely bigger than the FS2011 map, so it's a big world to explore.
- The landscapes and ambient sound/light/effects make the place more pleasant. It's not just an almost empty terrain (just a tree here and there) like the FS2011 map.
- I love the city, there's more life in it.
- The audio part has been improved a lot. Very realistic sounds.
- I don't know if they even touched the game engine, I will compare the binary against the FS2011 to see if it's not the same. I mean, maybe it's a little more fast and maybe some improvements into the foliage's textures (and trees) were made. Anyway, I suppose the balance between quality and performance doesn't allow more than that. It's just that you may get confused sometimes and think that you are just playing FS2011, on a new map.
- This one is important from me. I hate the "auto-steering" or whatever it's called this way of driving, when the wheels are automatically directed towards. What the heck? Where did you see that in real life. In real life, when you steer to the left, the wheels remain turned to the left, until you steer to the right. You really need to add a new option and allow users to enable/disable "steering auto-direct". You can also add a mouse steering option.
- Absolutely no physics improvements, or at least, I don't feel anything new. At some point I had the impression that I was moving something on the screen, to the right, to the left, to the right, to the left (and the "auto-steering", "steering-correction" or whatever is called contributes to this sensation, too). I don't feel the weight of the vehicles. When you steer to the right or left, and especially at high speed, the vehicle must swing in the opposite direction a little bit (centrifugal force). I know, it's not a racing game, but I think the vehicles and their realism is the most important part of the game.
Otherwise, I love the game and I am so anxious to try the full release, which maybe will remove the BAD list from here. Thanks!