[HELPFUL INFORMATION] + Videos

Billscpap

Re: [HELPFUL INFORMATION] + Videos

Post by Billscpap »

As a brand new user, your videos add excellent. How about one on the high end equipment and which implements g withy hem?
J&J Farms

Re: [HELPFUL INFORMATION] Pop up window for Key Buttons?

Post by J&J Farms »

Not sure if this is where I should post this...I can not figure how to bring up the pop up window in the upper left of the game screen...The one that shows the KEY Buttons for operating the equipment that you are using at the time. I can't see the compaction % of silage to pull the tarp on for fermentation. Also the feed mixtures for cattle feed.

I have been watching your well made Videos and freezing the screen to read your Pop up Key Button Window for instructions I need for operating impliments etc.
Very enjoyable to watch...Thank you for the time spent...If your married thank your wife for sharing time with us.
J

By the way...Why do the cows (with udders) have horns??
sfy

Post by sfy »

F1 to bring up the white info box
Trinababy4

Post by Trinababy4 »

Do you know how to get the dark patches out of the field? I harvest, cultivate, plow, seed, and fertilize and there are still a bunch of dark patches in my fields.
Dan_Dare

Post by Dan_Dare »

Hi,
I saw the post that F1 launches the white information screen in the top right of the window..
Unfortunately mine doesn't launch this when I press F1 (FS2013 through Steam)
Do you know of any reason why this wouldn't launch the info box (configs, etc) or is there an alternative button I should be pressing?
Thanks in advance for your help..
D
sfy

Post by sfy »

i am also thru Steam, and the F1 key works for me. try going into the Options menu at the start screen, entering the Controls menu, and see if maybe a mod may have reset the key.

the line you are looking for is "Toggle Help Text" and it is near the top 1/3rd of the list
deeg

Post by deeg »

has anyone used the mixer wagon rather than the attachment and if u have can u give me some tips iv tried picking up straw but it wont do it?
sfy

Post by sfy »

thats a little vague. explain better just what you are asking here. what attachment, and where is the straw you are trying to pick up?
deeg

Post by deeg »

sry for the vague question i have been using the kuhn profile 1880 but i thought i would splash out and get the kuhn spv i harvested mt field of barley and then went to pick up the straw thats left behind but it would pick it up and i using the machine wrong??
rzrblue

Post by rzrblue »

Great info on the reading in these questions, I keep reading about these videos everyone keep referring to, where can i find these videos?
Thanks for the help.
rzrblue *thumbsup*
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

deeg wrote:sry for the vague question i have been using the kuhn profile 1880 but i thought i would splash out and get the kuhn spv i harvested mt field of barley and then went to pick up the straw thats left behind but it would pick it up and i using the machine wrong??
The machine (rather uselessly) only picks up silage on its own. You need a loader to dump in the straw/hay.
kskordahl

Post by kskordahl »

Hello. I am somewhat new to Farming Simulator. I used to have a disk version of it and i was able to change the screen settings on my Mac Book Pro Retina Display 15 in. I now have it from the App Store and I can't find a screen resolution to fit my screen, why is that? Can someone help me find a solution to this issue?
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

The AppStore version is actually called Farmin Simulator 2012, so I think you're in the wrong forum. I have it myself, on the iPhone, and it's not as much fun as 2013 :).
Jayce365

Post by Jayce365 »

inzainia Thank you so much for sharing all this useful information. *thumbsup* Thumbs up for you.I really appreciate your effort. :smileynew:
mita4hannibal

Post by mita4hannibal »

Hi everyone, can you help me whit this ? How do i get one side of tractor in the ground when i m plowing just like this in the picture http://www.ls2013.com/wp-content/upload ... -v-1.0.jpg ? Please help ...