[MAP] Where is everything?

traveler159

Re: [MAP] Where is everything?

Post by traveler159 »

nice map Sucratzz, although there are more water pit then the one shown. And you can also refill your water at the river. Although it still cost money for some reasons.
Can you believe that I played FS2011 on hard for years and never used fertilizer?

Only to learn that fertilizers double the yield in FS2013 AND FS2011!

True story!
Sucratzz

Post by Sucratzz »

can you either add the water points to the map, or let me know where they are so I can add them
traveler159

Post by traveler159 »

I dont know where they are, I saw quite a few spot, but I did not mark the location.

sorry.
Can you believe that I played FS2011 on hard for years and never used fertilizer?

Only to learn that fertilizers double the yield in FS2013 AND FS2011!

True story!
Sucratzz

Post by Sucratzz »

i'm gonna go exploring and see what I can find
WolfDK1984

Post by WolfDK1984 »

Well..

Get the (Official??) Mod from Farming simulator's homepage, then you can buy that blue barrel
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other Bastard die for his"
George S. Patton.

"Who am I? I am but the sum of my experiences
and today i am more than i was yesterday and less than i will be tomorrow"
TerraByte.

"And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up"
Thomas Wayne.
Sucratzz

Post by Sucratzz »

sweet, we can place our own fertilizer, seeds and fuel now.
ZuluNX

Post by ZuluNX »

Many thanks for the map.
Also Known As - Zulnex.
Buzzerd48

Post by Buzzerd48 »

Nice map Starlight. Easy to see all the roads on your map. Thanks for posting!
BCRancher

Post by BCRancher »

If you refill your water tank at the campsite (dunk your tank in the river and refill) It will not cost you anything.
tragicmick

Post by tragicmick »

How come European houses look like parakeets live in them? Funny.

I've found 28 horseshoes so far. Mostly from a NIGHT TIME journey around the edges of the map.

I've found no "formula" to find them either. Except I look around points of interest "tents, CAMPFIRES, buildings, STUMPS...though none of these are prefect indicators.

I IMAGINE, the folks providing the intel here are **CHEATERS**. Who found things in the ascii part of the code that they could *censored* on. Right?

I prefer to FIND things on my own.

Nightime is the best time to hunt for horse shoes in this game (glowing).
Peter the alien

Post by Peter the alien »

I can't see any reason to collect the horseshoes. I pick one up if I notice it and it's not too much bother to collect, but am not going to waste time looking for them. A lot appear to be in places I'm unlikely to go to while farming, so I will never see them. I don't know why they're in the game in the first place.
--

Peter
Sucratzz

Post by Sucratzz »

I can't see any reason to collect the horseshoes. I pick one up if I notice it and it's not too much bother to collect, but am not going to waste time looking for them. A lot appear to be in places I'm unlikely to go to while farming, so I will never see them. I don't know why they're in the game in the first place.
Gives you something to do to keep you from feeling you have accomplished everything. Not that this game needs another time sink... lol
Cadde

Post by Cadde »

All you get from collecting horse shoes is a text that reads something like "Blah blah Luck blah" and i have collected three that i stumbled on. The first thing i thought when i found a horse shoe was "Oh great, such unoriginality." because let's face it. Only players who don't have anything better to do than running all over the map looking for tiny trinkets would ever bother looking for them.

If it was something you could sell or profit from then i might have put some effort into finding more of them.
treid

Post by treid »

After you get the 100 horseshoes, and it rains, follow the rainbow and your "Luck" may change.
Warondar

Post by Warondar »

Thanks for the map much appreciated. Yes, there is the one that comes in the game manual but having the names on the map itself saves that extra step of checking A=, B=, etc..
As for the Sucratzz map, the webpage doesn't open anymore. Is it still up or updated?

As for the horseshoes, it's your choice to hunt them down or not, but it's worth finding all 100 of them and waiting for a rainy day (usually get at least 1 rainy day in the first 7-10 days of play). I'm sure most know what happens then, but just in case I don't want to spoil it. You'll find out that it was worth taking the time to find them.
Sure you can cheat, but in all honesty it's not that big of a challenge especially with the ATV quad mod. You can zoom around pretty darn quick on that crazy machine and check the back trails out and visit other parts of the map you wouldn't usually go. All part of the experience, and again it's up to you if you want to go off the beaten path.