PRESENTATION

mpg_pain

Re: PRESENTATION

Post by mpg_pain »

New Zealand
www.mpg.dualzdesigns.com

in life i opperate a car crusher,used to be a dairy farmer for 15yrs,but was in need of a change of pace,,

im a gamer of many years,have played alot of games from fps to sim racing, and in 2009 found by accident in a local secondhand shop a copy of Farm Sim 2009 liked the look of the cover so i bought it,liked the thought of vertual farming without the real life hassles,after playing several weeks i was hooked ,as yrs passed the mods maps got better ,and today 2013 Giants released fs2013 ,again hooked in no time.. well done to Giants,,

Farming Simulator Game
MpG_New Zealand
eraaspr

Post by eraaspr »

Hello all farmers.
I am a 46 y o guy from Sweden and once I got a tip from my son about this game I have been playing it a lot. I have been intrested in farming (and other machines aswell) since I was a little kid. Unfortunately I did not grew up on a farm but I used to run around on my bike and watched farmers in the neighbourhood and then I also played with farming toys very much. I used to have a pretty big farm and collected farming stuff from Britains. I am very grateful to all those who make mods and make the game even better. Courseplay is my favourite and I use it a lot. The best I think is to drive around myself without using any hired helpers or anything but use courseplay to assist with transports. My wish is that the game will develope so that it will be even more like real life farming. Well that's it for now. Keep on farming and making youtube movies.
lambr88

Post by lambr88 »

hi! i'm Carlo i'm 25 years old from lLecce, italy. I love this game and all type of agricultural work.
cid420

Post by cid420 »

Hi I am from Maumee Ohio, i am 43 years old, just started playing FS 2013, I am starting to like it alot, I am perm disabled so i have alot of time on my hands.
Life has a meaning, if you trust in yourself
Pipas13

Post by Pipas13 »

Hi all

My name is Pipas13, i'm 28 and i really like this game.
the main reason i join the community is to help improve the game as i did in my first post http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 28&t=63072.
i'm a Consultant working for many companies and i love to play video games in my free time.

Hope to help the game

Best regards

Pipas13
KöhseR

Post by KöhseR »

Hello
My name is Fatih,i am 29 years old and I'm from Turkey.
I love this game.Thank you for doing such a game.
Greetings from İstanbul.
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

I am Robert (66) from Arizona, but grew up on a farm in Colorado and farmed for 10 years after 3 years in Army and business school before going broke raising potatoes and selling my farm(homesteaded by my grandfather in 1934). I retired 5 years ago after 31 years with the Post Office, most of those years delivering mail in Arizona(23) -some as a part time job while farming on my own. This is the only game I have--found quite by accident--except for 2 JD games but really enjoy this one more cuz it is the most realistic, although with many limitations as to real farming experience. I enjoy country music, especially to a good two-step dance tune, which I enjoy doing on a regular basis. Bought 2013 game on disc and while waiting for delivery I watched hours of Inzania's you-tube videos so I could be familiar with the game when it arrived. Priceless information absorbed.
Conga Rat

Post by Conga Rat »

Hi all,

I am Joe from Iowa. I am 50 years old and moved here from Germany 15 years ago. I work as a Quality Systems Technician. I just started playing FS about a month ago. I am still in try-out mode to see what every equipment does.Besides playing PC games my other big hobby is building model kits. So far I really like the game. Though I would love to see some changes like starting on a very small farm with very basic equipment and then eventually expand the farm including buying barns, silos etc.. Like starting in the 30' or right after WW2. Another thing is the depreciation of the equipment. Like the more hrs equipment has the less money you get and maybe be able to buy used equipment as well. I only have one really big gripe so far and that is mods besides the ones from this website. I have yet to find a site where I can download mods without infesting my PC with viruses and ad-ware.
M&M

Post by M&M »

Good day to all the ladies & Gentelmen out here.

My name is M&M (52) and I am located in Quebec Province Canada.
Here is little about my self ,, but not all ,, lol

When I was young, my Dad was doing some small farming on his famely farm next to our home.
As he was the only one that like doing farming for side line fun, I was able to learn a fiew
rope ways on how to do since the age of 3 with our beef and fiew other animals.

Then around the age of 10, Dad and his famely member relative had to sale the famely field and farm
and that was it for us to learn how farm works. But next door we had a famely of large farmer and
jump into to help out while summer vacation were on for many many years.

So I learned alote with biger tractors and cows milk production at that time of my life when I was a teen.
Alote of good memories on how to run a farm. Today I am still living next to my friend large farm compagny
but they dont do any mild production anymore, only corn and soya beans as a large productive farm with many
silo to be fill.

Now, I still drive at time those large tractors around from my farmer friend compagny next door to help out and
keep my fingers and hands on those so large tractor of today. You`ve got to love those BIG tractors ... lol

Since 2 weeks now I have experience the FS2013 for the first time in my life as simulator and I have to say I got
HOOK the first time I have play with it. That is why after reading here alote of good infos about that hobby I have join
in to gain infos on ways to do our MOD loading and fixing MOD issues if I have any in the future.

I will have a question ask in the forum today, hope to gain help and information on my little problem with a MOG MR I got yesterday.
See you on the forum later gentelmen and again thank you to have read my letter of presentation. Hope to have a friendly experience with all in anear future.

Cheers and happy farming to all of you out here.

M&M
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

Hello,

I am leifege640, 17 years old, from southern California for the time being. I got into FS2013 a little over a year ago, but just signed up to the forum today. I have been into farming in general over the past couple of years, worked a few farms in southwestern Colorado and up in the Central Valley of California. I would like to someday own my own farm and live off of it, probably some where in the northwestern part of the United States or in Sweden if I get too tired of the agricultural politics over here. Anyhow, really love Farming Simulator. I came across it just surfing the internet. Looked at the site, liked what I saw, bought a new computer (for schooling purposes officially :wink3: ), bought the game, been hooked ever since.

Anyway, that is all have for you guys.

leifege640
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Kevarny

Post by Kevarny »

Hi! All
My Name is Kevin and I am 66 years old from NSW Australia
I grew up on first a dairy farm and then wheat and beef so this game just takes my back to the old times.
Some of the methods used in the game are a bit out dated and the hired help need to learn how to drive but it is a great game.
Keep on farming.
Himmiice

Post by Himmiice »

hi all My name is Hilmar and I am 33 years old from Iceland love whit this game
ItalMan

Post by ItalMan »

Hi I'm ItalMan a 38-year-old man, I really like the videogames.
I'm Italian and I love very much the work on farms.
FS13 is wonderful and easy to understand ... congratulations developers!!

*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Blackmantha

Post by Blackmantha »

Hello to all
My name is Claudio 36 years old I live in Italy precisely in a stray field of the Venetian :)
farmer
Hello everyone
ollie11

Post by ollie11 »

Hi Everyone

I'm Ollie, I'm 15 and I live in the UK. I saw FS2009 in a supermarket, and liking simulators, decided to buy and try it, and since then I've owned all the games and I try for the DLCs too. I also like Ski Region Simulator and I cannot wait for the release of Farming Simulator 15!