Floodlights

Rosenberg

Floodlights

Post by Rosenberg »

Is it possible to get rid of that motiondetectorthing and make it work when it gets dark, or just stay on always?
NickelPlate

Re: Floodlights

Post by NickelPlate »

It's a great mod but it would be perfect if it would not operate during daylight hours (say only on between 10pm and 6am would be about right). During the day, it's just too bright and I find myself manually turning it off which is kind of a pain. The motion detector thing I suspect is for if you have a bunch of them they turn off if you're not around as having alot of fully rendered light sources in the game running at once would probably impact performance (smart move). Otherwise a good mod, gave it 4 stars. 5 stars if they get can get it to only operate in the dark.
Nina

Post by Nina »

I would love to have a trailer with lights on it. something I can set up the trailer next to the field, raise the lights, turn it on, and it will act like a flood light.. mabey run on fuel? who knows. but something like that. they make and use them IRL
Dragun

Post by Dragun »

Nina wrote:I would love to have a trailer with lights on it. something I can set up the trailer next to the field, raise the lights, turn it on, and it will act like a flood light.. mabey run on fuel? who knows. but something like that. they make and use them IRL
That would be a very nice idea.

Lets hope someone can make it.
I would love to but my experience in modding is somewhere about the -100% all i can do is change little stuff in de moddesc.xml and thats it.

Happy farming
Greetz Dragun
Greetz Dragun
The Netherlands.
redice

Post by redice »

have a look at this one, it got the ligth your after and also seeds, fertilizer, a washer and fuel, all in 1 http://www.modhoster.com/mods/tsl-servicetrailer--5

*forgot the link*
treid

Post by treid »

It's on my my wish list of mods I want to make but I need to learn how to mod first.
Nina

Post by Nina »

thats close to what I want, but I am mostly just after the lighting rig. hoping to find one. I KNOW I saw one on a post earlier. it was in a picture, but after I thought about it and went to try and find it again, I couldnt find that post or picture and I havent found it on any of the mod sites I follow. I will probably get that trailer for now, till I can find the one I want.
redice

Post by redice »

ahaa this one maby, just skipp the money cheat http://www.modhoster.com/mods/fieldlight-und-moneycheat
Nina

Post by Nina »

close. think of something that looks like a smaller version of the sprayer trailer, but instead of having a sprayer on the back, it has a set of floodlights on top of it that fold down on it for transport.