Whats the biggest thing you have towed on a trailer?

Sheaperd

Whats the biggest thing you have towed on a trailer?

Post by Sheaperd »

I decided I wanted the tractor/FEL so I needed to sell the FEL and tractor I was using at the sheep farm but I wanted to get both to town to get the extra 20%.

So I decided to use the Agrovector's arm to climb it onto a trailer and towed it with said tractor XD

So whats the biggest thing you have moved on this little trailer?
Another pic with the tractor in it, this time in town, the agrovector stayed on the whole time with no trouble
[Image
Nina

Re: Whats the biggest thing you have towed on a trailer?

Post by Nina »

honestly I have towed the trailer mounted cow feeder 2 attachments, and that same FEL, but I use the green equipment trailer mod. still towed behind a starter tractor... but I need the 2000 KG weight to keep the front wheels on the ground when I stop. and without a trailer on the back, that weight makes for some VERRY interesting reactions when you tap the brakes
Punnikin

Post by Punnikin »

You use your brakes? I just jump out or hit a tree to stop. :)
Sheaperd

Post by Sheaperd »

Nina wrote:honestly I have towed the trailer mounted cow feeder 2 attachments, and that same FEL, but I use the green equipment trailer mod. still towed behind a starter tractor... but I need the 2000 KG weight to keep the front wheels on the ground when I stop. and without a trailer on the back, that weight makes for some VERRY interesting reactions when you tap the brakes
I have tried out those big 1 ton weights on the front as well XD you get probe up on your front tires its quite comical lol

I wonder if it would be possible to get harvester onto one? YOU might have to use two FEL together on multiplier to do it thought there is no way one could do it plus the weight you would need would be MASSIVE.

I remember moving the wood crates, at the sheep pallet area, into the sheep pen and even that made my little FEL (the tractor mounted one cant recall its name) to do nose wheelys like the 1 ton front weight. I slap two barrel weights on it now when I move pallets so that light thing wont flip
nectar

Post by nectar »

MrXidus

Post by MrXidus »

nectar wrote:Image
:lol: Great image!

In the past I would transport anything I could using the blue trailer.
Problem is everything besides Wool Pallets would slide off slowly like the trailer itself was covered in slippery butter forcing you to drive slow and careful.

Eventually I had to look for an alternative and I found this.
I can transport 2 Harvesters on that at once, Certainly a time saver when working on the outta edge fields.
Sheaperd

Post by Sheaperd »

nectar wrote:Image
That's awesome! How did you get it so straight and what FEL did you use to load it?

Also I downloaded the little blue equipment trailer but it is much smaller then i had imagined XD.

So MrXedius could you point me in the direction you found that trailer/truck mod?
MrXidus

Post by MrXidus »

Sheaperd wrote:could you point me in the direction you found that trailer/truck mod?
Sure thing.
nectar

Post by nectar »

Sheaperd wrote: That's awesome! How did you get it so straight and what FEL did you use to load it?
It takes some patience to get it straight though.
quadsimfarmer

Post by quadsimfarmer »

Now all you need are yellow "Oversized Load" signs and flashing lights on the trailer. I can't wait for the OS X version to come out so I can try these accomplishments.
zanarkin

Post by zanarkin »

MrXidus

Post by MrXidus »

zanarkin wrote:
Ha, trailer inception. You would have got bonus points if it was a harvester instead of a tractor. *thumbsup*