truck mods

matt

truck mods

Post by matt »

i would like to suggest a mod to whom ever can make them or giants to please make a mod of a semi truck to pull the white grain trailer in fs2013 as its unbackable with the tractor thank you
Nina

Re: truck mods

Post by Nina »

I dont know about that specific trailer but there are TONS of semi mods on the sites. many come WITH a trailer. but they are over a quarter million to buy. but then again that IS somewhat realistic
nectar

Post by nectar »

You can attach that semitrailer to your tractor, but you also need SIGA uno/duo. Or find a semi truck mod suitable for you.
matt

Post by matt »

Nina wrote:I dont know about that specific trailer but there are TONS of semi mods on the sites. many come WITH a trailer. but they are over a quarter million to buy. but then again that IS somewhat realistic
ty can you please give adress to sight i have looked and nothing is dowloadable or in a zip file hopefully i can find one exe for fs 2013 i had one for fs 2011 but cant convert it for some odd reason and im not familuar with mods just fallowed a post here and dont seem to work always getting errors with them thank you