The Answer To All our Pallet Loading Problems !?

TheDude408

The Answer To All our Pallet Loading Problems !?

Post by TheDude408 »

so i was thumbing through .... and since i sold all my Hamburgers, and purchased about 1000 head of Sheepers.... i was thinking that this ( http://www.ls2013.com/farming-simulator ... rpass.html ) will save me ALOT of fighting with the forker.....

what ya think ?
NickelPlate

Re: The Answer To All our Pallet Loading Problems !?

Post by NickelPlate »

I saw that. It looks pretty cool, but I don't have much trouble loading them on the bale trailer without it. To be honest I'm more interested in the semi truck and trailer combo :).
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

I tested one. Good luck trying to move that from your farm to the sheep area. I requires a heavy duty tractor to move it.

Instead, look at the trailer I use, which I mentioned in the Extreme Sheep Farming thread. It's a trailer with a rail that actually pulls the pallet from the forks. Also, it's longer than the blue trailer, so putting 10 pallets on does not require micro-precision.
Last edited by CornetPlayer on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheDude408

Post by TheDude408 »

NickelPlate wrote:I saw that. It looks pretty cool, but I don't have much trouble loading them on the bale trailer without it. To be honest I'm more interested in the semi truck and trailer combo :).

i agree, im still in search of a polished Semi and Trailer combo that does give me sea sickness from the ****'d camera fixation !
WearierJester

Post by WearierJester »

Looks good, I'll have to try it. I also want to get the semi truck and trailer unit as well.
Telate

Post by Telate »

I can fix that camera issue - its actually quite simple to do, just need to add in a line that most people converting don't put in.
WearierJester

Post by WearierJester »

Ok, so I finally got around to downloading this mod, what a PIA. Has any one used this? I bought the big Case tractor you can pull it but you can't steer because the front tires come off the ground. Is there a special way to move this thing?
Nina

Post by Nina »

buy two and put the other one on the front. or hook up your heaviest weight to the back and this to the front...
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

cornet player..can you pm me a link on where to find that trailer. i searched a couple of my mod sites and its not there. i can find it for fs11 but not 13
Gaming PC
WearierJester

Post by WearierJester »

Nina wrote:buy two and put the other one on the front. or hook up your heaviest weight to the back and this to the front...
I gave up and sold it
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:cornet player..can you pm me a link on where to find that trailer. i searched a couple of my mod sites and its not there. i can find it for fs11 but not 13
Take a look in the Extreme sheep farming topic. I posted a link to the mod, but you need to make some changes for it to work in FS2013
WearierJester wrote:
Nina wrote:buy two and put the other one on the front. or hook up your heaviest weight to the back and this to the front...
I gave up and sold it
You better take the trailer like Cornetplayer suggested!
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Hmmm...I used the mod trailer as is without having to change anything therein.

Get it here

You will have to add in the <storeItem> section of modDesc.xml:
<machineType>misc</machineType>
<dailyUpkeep>50</dailyUpkeep>
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Yeah that's the only change I had too make in the mod. It works great I can tell!
WearierJester

Post by WearierJester »

Vincitore wrote:
p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:cornet player..can you pm me a link on where to find that trailer. i searched a couple of my mod sites and its not there. i can find it for fs11 but not 13
Take a look in the Extreme sheep farming topic. I posted a link to the mod, but you need to make some changes for it to work in FS2013
WearierJester wrote:
I gave up and sold it
You better take the trailer like Cornetplayer suggested!
Yeah I'm switching to that trailer, thanks.
WearierJester

Post by WearierJester »

Ok, after downloading and figuring out how to edit the modDesc.xml file, I tested out the trailer and I found it more of a pain than other trailers. I think I'll just go back to the the regular blue trailer. Thanks for all the help, at least I now know how to edit that file.