Fixing Camera Shake ...

TheDude408

Fixing Camera Shake ...

Post by TheDude408 »

ok so i really love this tractor i found, however i have that stupid camera bouncy stuff ..

i remember seeing the fix on here however i cant seem to find it ...

can someone tell plz how to fix it so i can use the mod w/ taking a cruise on the ocean ...

THANKS !
zanarkin

Re: Fixing Camera Shake ...

Post by zanarkin »

Add useWorldXZRotation="true" to camera1 in the XML
TheDude408

Post by TheDude408 »

in which XML ? ...
TheDude408

Post by TheDude408 »

sorry treat me like a noob when it comes to fixing this .....

if anyone can give me a brief 1 - 2 - 3 to fix this ... once i learn it would be glad to fix it on other quality mods...
Plasmatic

Post by Plasmatic »

Fix and Quality mod don't work together :P

But in mods there are only 2 XML files.

You want the XML that has the name of the tractor.

then you just find camera1 and add useWorldXZRotation="true"
TheDude408

Post by TheDude408 »

ok so in my JohnDeere_8360Rv1_5GW.zip extracted i found the JohnDeer.xml and then did the following ...

this is what the code of the mode looked like before under <cameras count="2">

Code: Select all

<cameras count="2">
        <camera2 index="1|0" rotatable="true" rotateNode="1" limit="true" rotMinX="-1.4" rotMaxX="0" transMin="4" transMax="80" >
			<raycastNode index="0>4|0"/>
			<raycastNode index="0>4|1"/>
		</camera2>
        <camera1 index="2|0|0|0|0|0" rotatable="true" rotateNode="2|0|0|0|0" limit="true" rotMinX="-0.9" rotMaxX="0.7" transMin="0" transMax="0" />
    </cameras>
[/i]

then after the addition:

Code: Select all

<cameras count="2">
        <camera2 index="1|0" rotatable="true" rotateNode="1" limit="true" rotMinX="-1.4" rotMaxX="0" transMin="4" transMax="80" >
			<raycastNode index="0>4|0"/>
			<raycastNode index="0>4|1"/>
		</camera2>
        <camera1 index="2|0|0|0|0|0" rotatable="true" rotateNode="2|0|0|0|0" limit="true" rotMinX="-0.9" rotMaxX="0.7" transMin="0" transMax="0"  useWorldXZRotation="true" />
    </cameras>
[/i]

however it still moves the camera all around like it did before.... :hmm: any suggestions?
TheDude408

Post by TheDude408 »

maybe does it need to be added to both camera2 and camera1
TheDude408

Post by TheDude408 »

FIXED YAY! ...

Thanks For The Help !

so i had to add the code to both ..... now to go forth and fix downloaded mods ...
zanarkin

Post by zanarkin »

There are usually two camera codes with each mod as one is the interior camera view and the other is the external camera view. You can add the code to both but it makes the interior view weird with your camera not rolling with the vehicle in much the same way it is weird to see your camera rolling with the vehicle in exterior view.

The code should be added to the camera code which contains transMax="XX" with XX being a number something other than zeros. This is the code which defines how far you can zoom out the view. Since you cannot zoom in/out the interior view you instantly know which camera code is the interior view and which isn't. Add the no rolling code to the one that isn't.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Thanks for the info on this guys. I followed it and it works. Now for some reason the ESlimiter on the mod i did it on isnt working. the hours set to 0 and I cant adjust the speed. I think it might have something to do with the fact that i dl'd the one from the official site although it's worked until now. any ideas? can I get rid of the ESlimiter and operating hours in the mod so the on in my mod folder works with it? I like the placement on that one better anyway.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Punnikin

Post by Punnikin »

Preble, check out this post and see if it helps:http://forum.farming-simulator.com/view ... 085a75a0e2

There is also this one, in case the first post doesn't apply to your situation: http://forum.farming-simulator.com/view ... 085a75a0e2
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Well I didn't specifically get this to work cause I really dont know what I'm doing. But I did learn enough from the post's to get the mod working with the ESlimiter it had along with fixing the camera shake so thanks! I appreciate the help :)
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.