Glowing Rock & Mushrooms

SgtMajor

Glowing Rock & Mushrooms

Post by SgtMajor »

Forgive me if I've missed something somewhere............but is there a significance to the green glowing rock & mushrooms? :confusednew:

Cheers,
Top Soil

Re: Glowing Rock & Mushrooms

Post by Top Soil »

Hay is cow feed. It is not to be rolled in paper and applied to fire while breathing deeply.

;)
SgtMajor

Post by SgtMajor »

Top Soil wrote:Hay is cow feed. It is not to be rolled in paper and applied to fire while breathing deeply.

;)
Good one......but I don't live in Seattle. (smile)

Any other ideas?

Here's a screenshot

Cheers,
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

I see a green meteorite fall from the sky at night to the east of the farm (was stood at farm by field 17 looking east), so I went and had a look and that is what I found, the sounds at the location imply “alians”, if I recall it was just off the SE corner of field 22 atop an embankment.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Nina

Post by Nina »

what the yiff?! I thought you could only grow "magic mushrooms" in piles of cow turds
RubberPIX

Post by RubberPIX »

I can't seem to find this, is it possible that it is in a random location for every person?

Andy
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Days ago I saw on the installation files some textures of a meteorite and a cracter (you can open them with the giant's editor), I was wondering what was it for?. Now I know :mrgreen:
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

Wow that's pretty cool! Looks like some kind of alien landing site or something. Can you describe where this is? I want to check this out for myself. Something like southeast of field 40, or whatever should be enough info to find it. Or better yet a screenshot showing the location on the game map. In the meantime I'll check out B101Uk's description.
SgtMajor

Post by SgtMajor »

Sure...........it's Southeast of field 23........which is north of the Golf Course. Drive at night and look to the east.......you can't miss it.

Cheers,
RubberPIX

Post by RubberPIX »

I found the location, but no meteorite. I DID notice a patch of soil in a round shape which I also saw in another location so I'm guessing there are spots all over the map for this very purpose and it's just random which place it drops to. Of course I could be mistaken and am just remembering the very same location.

Andy
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Du-u-u-u-u-u-u-ude...
XyonicS

Post by XyonicS »

It's a Fairy Ring, the doorway into the fairy realm, old European/UK folk lore, maybe?

I wonder what it is doing in the game and how come when I go the location in my game it is just one of those clumps of mushrooms and they do not glow.

Seems strange, but I would like to find out.
Punnikin

Post by Punnikin »

Is it possible this is somehow tied in with the horseshoes? Perhaps this is the reward for finding them all.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

At the time, I had found somewhere between 48 & 51 horseshoes, it was close to 50 and was about the time I was wandering what effect horseshoes had

On a different note with regards to horseshoes, on my second farm on hard, a few hours in and with field 15 & 16 joined, I had just harvested canola and left ~94% in the combine tank, then planted canola again, added fertilizer, then went looking for horseshoes, found 8 bringing the total to ~10 or 11 (8 found that “day”), sped up time until ready to harvest, started the little red combine and got about 20m and it was full (as you would expect), emptied the tank, started agene and only got 20m and the tank was full, to cut a long story short then entire field had to be done in 20m stints, the subsequent 2 harvests were the same (had not shut game down), the yield per harvest was just under 268000L of canola just for field 15/16 joined, then to cap it all off after I rebooted and was about 1 hour into the game the freight yard had a demand!

Horseshoes effect or glitch, myself I think it was the latter due to me leaving the tank about 94% full at the end of the prior harvest.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

Punnikin wrote:Is it possible this is somehow tied in with the horseshoes? Perhaps this is the reward for finding them all.

i have found them all, but i don't have any glowing mushrooms or meteorites anywhere on my map