the end of my virtual farming days

demoman

the end of my virtual farming days

Post by demoman »

i think my days of running virtual farms has come to an end. i tried running farming simulator 2013. and can only do it for an hour then im asleep. ya havest one field in this game you have harvested them all. for me the game has lost it's playability. it's old and stale and no mods can make it fresh again. i lose more money then i can bring in cause of all the costs. and the fields produce mediocre amounts of crops. i was thinking about getting the round baler. but field 15 don't produce enough to make it worth the expense in equipment. and to get decent numbers from the live stock ya need atleast 100+ animals which is a bad investment. virtual farming is done for me. time to do something differrent. sorry giants. but your farming sim has lost me for good this time.
Dragun

Re: the end of my virtual farming days

Post by Dragun »

Sorry to hear that Demoman

Hopefully your other activities will be more of a good challenge for you.

Farewell and have a good one.

Greetz Dragun
Greetz Dragun
The Netherlands.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

Alas, farming hath claimed yet another victim. The simulator has proven to be more real than imagined. If farming was easy, everyone would do it.
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
demoman

Post by demoman »

thanks dragun. i have some ideas other then farming to stay busy. not sure i can discuss/show them here or not though.
demoman

Post by demoman »

wizard4278 wrote:Alas, farming hath claimed yet another victim. The simulator has proven to be more real than imagined. If farming was easy, everyone would do it.
i don't actuly think it's the fact of how real the simulation seems to be. because there are no break downs in the equipment. theres no need to do regular maintence on the equipment. there are no opening doors on the tractors or combines. there are no dirty tires the tractors are always clean and shiney. there needs to be an inclusion of maintence and break downs after a certain period of time. farming simulator does not offer this at all. it gets stale because when ya harvest one field you have harvested them all. the realisim is cause the machines are based on real tractors/combines. for me there is no challange to the game any more at all. loseing money every hour is really sensless to me. ya loose more then ya can make. and the prices in this game make it way to hard to get new equipment very easy. i just don't see the realisim in it. nor do i see any realisim at all in the traffic of this game. thats another downer for me.
Fletcher117

Post by Fletcher117 »

go play Agrar 2013.
demoman

Post by demoman »

i have seen youtube videos for that is there a demo or any thing for it?
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

http://www.gamershell.com/news_146393.html

(although i think it *censored*, but maybe you enjoy it) s u c k s

I share your oppinions of the realism of maintance and washing etc but not at all the loosing money point, after getting 4,5 fields, harvesting and selling some stuff make you pretty rich, also getting some sheep early is an easy income, but adding more realism to the game wouldnt hurt. Especially the damage control part.
demoman

Post by demoman »

well i gave the game up. i canceld my download on amazon and got my money back. lack of realisim and lack of interest in the game wasn't worth 30.00 USD. the fact that there are no opening doors/windows except for on mods. and maintence fees for nothing is way to unrealistic for me. im getting out of virtual agriculture altogether.