Other game mods

1466IH

Other game mods

Post by 1466IH »

Is it possible to transfer mods from other games to FS2013? It would be neat if i could use a truck or trailer from EuroTruck and an excavator from demolition company.
mx11

Re: Other game mods

Post by mx11 »

1466IH wrote:Is it possible to transfer mods from other games to FS2013? It would be neat if i could use a truck or trailer from EuroTruck and an excavator from demolition company.
It should be possible if the 3d Modell exists as i3d file or you can convert the 3d Modell in the i3d Format.
LS 22 Mods:
Bank Management Modhub
Gebrauchte Hebebühnen Modhub
New Giants Island Modhub
LS 19 Mods:
Money Tool Modhub
LS 17 Mods:
Bank of Hagenstedt (https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2017)
LS 15 Mods:
Bank of Hagenstedt (mod_id=10838)
herrman

Re: Other game mods

Post by herrman »

Plus remember to ask permission to the other games' models creators, because very often they don't like to see their meshes stolen. So some of them asked (and succeeded) for mod removal from servers
Usually if asked and correctly credited as creators of the base model they're happy to give their permissions
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks