Post by Bob Tekkit »

Give me some time Mike I'm "working" just now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peace,

Bob T.

Cpt.Ass
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: For those using futterlager

Post by Cpt.Ass »

Bob Tekkit wrote:Give me some time Mike I'm "working" just now :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha :lol: :lol: *thumbsup*
Steam: mikerowe666 - feel free to add me.
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

http://youtu.be/6_DmfcEsoso

There you go m8. DON'T BLINK!!!!!
Peace,

Bob T.

Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

sweet :) i wish i was that talented to do something like this.. post a video or some pics when its done :)
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Thanks Mike, I had it done and installed on the "Springhill" map but it was throwing up errors so I took it out again. I'll see if I have a colour pic for you.
BTW this is what my "work" is, I design 3D animations for TV and video. Some of the people I do pieces for produce works for BBC and Channel 4 TV in the UK, WWE wrestling in USA and a few ad companies world wide. My main work is modelling and occasionally animating 3D with "live" action sequences (which I love doing but don't get enough of a chance to do) My weakness is programming and scripting, I know absolutely zero about it! Lol.
I'm currently (and btw what I should be doing right now instead of chatting on forums lol) working on a music video which is a first and quite exciting for me. Quite a change from a truck driver eh?
Peace,

Bob T.

Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

Bob Tekkit wrote:Thanks Mike, I had it done and installed on the "Springhill" map but it was throwing up errors so I took it out again. I'll see if I have a colour pic for you.
BTW this is what my "work" is, I design 3D animations for TV and video. Some of the people I do pieces for produce works for BBC and Channel 4 TV in the UK, WWE wrestling in USA and a few ad companies world wide. My main work is modelling and occasionally animating 3D with "live" action sequences (which I love doing but don't get enough of a chance to do) My weakness is programming and scripting, I know absolutely zero about it! Lol.
I'm currently (and btw what I should be doing right now instead of chatting on forums lol) working on a music video which is a first and quite exciting for me. Quite a change from a truck driver eh?
its awsome.. i wish i had your skills :smileynew: lol you know you cant stay away from us.. otherwise you can take the suggestion given to mr. demoman and just change your pw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Cpt.Ass wrote:
Bob Tekkit wrote:Thanks Mike, I had it done and installed on the "Springhill" map but it was throwing up errors so I took it out again. I'll see if I have a colour pic for you.
its awsome.. i wish i had your skills :smileynew: lol you know you cant stay away from us.. otherwise you can take the suggestion given to mr. demoman and just change your pw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poor Mr. Demoman didn't stand a chance! :lol:

Here's an early version pre- colour correction but you get the idea

Peace,

Bob T.

wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

With the new placeable pile mod, you could theoretically have an open-air Futterlager
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

haha nah.. i dont think the internet is for him :D
it looks sweet.. but isnt it small? like the plane from the crops will stick out of the walls?
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

You really could Wizard but perhaps, a little untidy? I know OCD farming at it's best, my wife laughs continually at me parking all my equipment in nice neat rows before I'll go to bed! lol
Peace,

Bob T.

Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

wizard4278 wrote:With the new placeable pile mod, you could theoretically have an open-air Futterlager
indeed.. buuuut i think futterlager looks nicer.. but for those who wants to use futterlager and have no idea who to add it, its an option for that :smileynew:
and its nice for when harvesting potatoes and sugar..
Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

Bob Tekkit wrote:You really could Wizard but perhaps, a little untidy? I know OCD farming at it's best, my wife laughs continually at me parking all my equipment in nice neat rows before I'll go to bed! lol
lmao :lol: :lol: glad im not alone on that part :lol:
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Nope I'm not going to look ... damn it I'M WORKING :lol: :blushnew: :lol: :blushnew: :lol:
Peace,

Bob T.

Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

OK I give up working for today, the video is rubbish anyway. Supposed to be set in the '40's but with a brand new Mercedes in the shot that I'm somehow supposed to magically make disappear and while I'm at it create several fully animated "robots or aliens or some shi." I wouldn't mind if I'd even heard of the band but "we are an indie band and we shun publicity DUUUDE" :confusednew: :geeknew:
Peace,

Bob T.

Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Cpt.Ass wrote:haha nah.. i dont think the internet is for him :D
it looks sweet.. but isnt it small? like the plane from the crops will stick out of the walls?
Sorry Mike, I missed this post earlier, yes it was to small the finished model was almost square and the plane still only just fitted in! :wink3:
Peace,

Bob T.