For those using futterlager

BULIGO

Re: For those using futterlager

Post by BULIGO »

I like your futterlager shed. Nobody said how big it actually is. And the fillplanes animations can be altered to make bigger/smaller piles so no problem. Only if someone enjoys watching big piles, then make bigger sheds, problem solved.The early futterlagers like that one on the Two Rivers map are doing well, but they look a bit..er..sterile. The next 'generations' look much better and have more prettier details.
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Hi Buligo and thank you very much. Mike (Cpt.Ass) is right, the shed just didn't look right in game so I scaled it on the "X" and "Z" planes to the point where it was almost square and scaled the fill plane down to fit. I didn't want an overly tall looking building because it wouldn't fit in on the Springhill map (where it was destined for) and when I got the models in there they looked just right.

I had to ask a colleague to convert it to an i3D file for me as I don't have the software to do it myself otherwise I would upload lots of models I have made. Also I had to copy the scripting from the futterlager mod to make it work as I have no idea how to make the scripts myself!
Peace,

Bob T.

BULIGO

Post by BULIGO »

You, Bob, did a lot of work with your textures etc., work which others bypassed by just taking the potato/rape shed and adding other fruits instead of potato and rape.So, good Karma to you and keep up the good work. We need a futterlager that is useful and also an addition to the scenery, not just another bomb shelter without doors :D
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

BULIGO wrote:You, Bob, did a lot of work with your textures etc., work which others bypassed by just taking the potato/rape shed and adding other fruits instead of potato and rape.So, good Karma to you and keep up the good work. We need a futterlager that is useful and also an addition to the scenery, not just another bomb shelter without doors :D
Thanks Buligo, I appreciate it a lot. In my line of work texture and lighting is 90% of the finished image/video or whatever so I'm used to going the full way with a project. *thumbsup*
Peace,

Bob T.