US Hoster LowPingServers offers Farming Simulator!

M.A.R.C.
GIANTS Software | Lead Artist

US Hoster LowPingServers offers Farming Simulator!

Post by M.A.R.C. »

The US based Dedicated Server Hoster LowPingServers now offers Farming Simulator 2013 Dedicated Servers at $1.45 / slot / month. All Licenses needed including DLC's are already part of the Servers. See their Website for Details.

Jump here:

http://www.lowpinggameservers.com

You will need the Beta 2.0 Patch for your game in order to join the Servers, get the Beta patch here if you have not already:

http://www.farming-simulator.com/update ... h_2_0=true
sfy

Re: US Hoster LowPingServers offers Farming Simulator!

Post by sfy »

this is great news. Nitrado does a good job, but their support for English speakers is lacking. and i keep getting lag, which kinda *censored* since i'm the host and i paid for lag free service.
Chrome

Post by Chrome »

Awesome, I've been holding off on Nitrado hoping a US one would pop up. Might snag one this weekend, start up something for some new players (or others that don't mind newbs).
internalfyre

Post by internalfyre »

Thats great! Minimum 4 slot servers arent too bad, price per slot is not too bad. Although considering its not a huge player base for the game its understandable. They even have a spring sale going on, although it looks like the discount doesnt apply to FS 2013 :/ definitely talking to them about that haha!

Hopefully a hosting provider will pop up in Canada for us Canadians soon! Haha!
scoobydobedooo

Post by scoobydobedooo »

this company rocks :) i have a server from them and touch wood NEVER had a problem great servers.

however there live support (ticket system) is very hard to get an answer from.

great comapny would hightly recommend
alec

Post by alec »

sfy wrote:this is great news. Nitrado does a good job, but their support for English speakers is lacking. and i keep getting lag, which kinda *zensiert* since i'm the host and i paid for lag free service.
vaktare

Post by vaktare »

i got a problem we can´t join the game we all got the latest patch no answer from support and all players say active UpNp how do i do that on lowping i can´t find it
sfy

Post by sfy »

vaktare wrote:i got a problem we can´t join the game we all got the latest patch no answer from support and all players say active UpNp how do i do that on lowping i can´t find it
are you actually signed up with Lowping Game Servers? if so, their support will definitely get back to you, but remember that you are asking this on a sunday. check back to the support ticket tomorrow
vaktare

Post by vaktare »

i need a trace report from our server can some one plz help me and i can´t do it my self the support need it to help us out