FS consoles' maps

Freki

FS consoles' maps

Post by Freki »

Hi,

I'm happy to share with you the maps of Farming Simulator on consoles. I hope it will help you to find locations!

Hagenstedt

Westbridge
FOCUS INTERACTIVE TEAM
Rickenbacker

Re: FS consoles' maps

Post by Rickenbacker »

Awesome, thanks! I was just looking for these :).
deno

Post by deno »

I wonder why we can't have more then one map in default, for the version pc.
I know we have mods, but still sux :sadnew:
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

I know it's an american map, but still, why is it too dry??
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Too dry for what?
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Rickenbacker wrote:Too dry for what?
grass, nature, etc.
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

It's the American midwest, it looks like that most of the year :).
KöhseR

Post by KöhseR »

I like the new map for 1 week :)))
BradM73

Post by BradM73 »

The midwest doesn't look anything like that. Maybe the southwest, but we typically get plenty of rain here in the midwest to keep things mostly green all summer long. This game doesn't take place in the midwest, but the southwest as there are clearly mountains that we don't have in the midwest. The architecture is completely off for the southwest as well, as the homes are more reminiscent of the midwest during the 40's, 50's and 60's. There are also a LOT of buildings carried over from the Hagenstedt map that are distinctly European. As an American, I don't really feel like they did a great job of capturing the American feel.
Check out all my farming videos on Youtube and SUBSCRIBE at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BradM73
kamakazi20012

Post by kamakazi20012 »

I agree with BradM73. The American map is a disappointment. Even in the southeast we have mountains but the land does not look as dead as the new map encourages. I can't wait for the 360 port of the game and I hope the American map will be more realistic (rather than based on speculation) before it's release. American soil is not that dead looking.
k13f3r9

Post by k13f3r9 »

I want a uk map with hedges around feilds and gates also some better tractors like jhon deer ford and class
zwr63

Post by zwr63 »

I agree I'm living south of the Midwest and the only time it looks like this is mid -winter, I played both maps on ps3 and they cut a lot of corners on Westbridge and this is why I waited to purchase. Cutting grass you need eagle eyes just to see where you have mowed. Its a fun game thou, just hard mode compared to pc with limitations on AI, equipment slots, and no modding. I guess its good your a world class sprinter in the game with no transportation besides tractors.
Scooter6260

Post by Scooter6260 »

kamakazi20012 wrote:I agree with BradM73. The American map is a disappointment. Even in the southeast we have mountains but the land does not look as dead as the new map encourages. I can't wait for the 360 port of the game and I hope the American map will be more realistic (rather than based on speculation) before it's release. American soil is not that dead looking.
It's no better. Still dry as Stillwater Gulch.
Gabbysdad

Post by Gabbysdad »

Do anyone have a map of Big Tony' Hagenstedt? Or at least tell me where everything is. The map that Giants put out is no good, The name of it is Vogelsberg, As when you reset anything it lands on the fence, I tried to push one over the fence, but it landed on its side on the fence. so I stop playing the dumb map.
sharks97

Post by sharks97 »

They should add that u can make your own map on the consoles because the two default maps are boring