Farming Simulator 2013 on Xbox 360/PS3

Riger

Re: Farming Simulator 2013 on Xbox 360/PS3

Post by Riger »

So basicly giants have made this game charged us 40 euros. It has no multiplayer no support for wheel and now we cant play the game as we should be able too and be able to use ALL the equipment in the farm shop because of ram size of our consoles which are all the same if ive understood properly which we cant do nothing feeling very ripped off at the moment and nobody said anything official about this on the main right up on the website i cant even trade it as its a download off the psn store Ive never had anykind of problem like this with any other ps3 game and I was so looking forward to fs on console big let down
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Stegei, by camera speed I mean the speed at which the camera on the right stick rotates. There doesn't seem to be a way to adjust it, and it feels too slow to me.
Riger

Post by Riger »

The camera needs to zoom out more as well so u can see the ends of the sparays and seeders so u dont miss the lines uve already done at the mo i have to use the AI on my big amazon seeders cause i cant see the ends and if i turn the camera i struggle to keep the tractor in a straight line
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Riger wrote:The camera needs to zoom out more as well so u can see the ends of the sparays and seeders so u dont miss the lines uve already done at the mo i have to use the AI on my big amazon seeders cause i cant see the ends and if i turn the camera i struggle to keep the tractor in a straight line
That would be nice, can't see the second trailer when emptying the combine either. But I don't think that will happen, as the game already has some performance problems as it is.
WannaBEfarmer84

Post by WannaBEfarmer84 »

Does anybody have an round about idea of when they will release FS for the consoles in America ?
TheGreenSabre

Post by TheGreenSabre »

Stegei wrote:trogladitez is right, the limit is only dependent on the systems internal ram. So there is no way for you to change this limit, unless Sony decides to provide upgrade kits, with most probably is never going to happen.

trogladitez, what do you mean by camera speed?
I think he means camera turning speed.
Also is the slots issue the same with the bales, there is so many that is allowed to be on the field at the same time as I lost half a field of bales.
Riger

Post by Riger »

I just want to say a few things and i hope giants staff read this forum.. Firstly there needs to be an update to speed the case combines up cause where we are limited for machinery consoles only being able to run 2 combines with a cutting speed at 6mph is RUBBISH especialy were the american map some of the fields are really big Combines nowadays harvest alot faster then 6mph and also in fs11 u had the duetz combines that was cutting at 12mph.. secondly there needs to be better and more information on this RAM problem because not only are we not told about this before we pay 40 euros its bad enough we have limitations to machinery but i put in 3 hours of game play bailing today to get a good stock up of bails for feeding and bedding and over half dissapeared so to put this many hours into that this game and have no end result is very un proffesional from giants also the truck that u have provided is too light for the Kroger agroliner trailer as soon as u drive it with a full trailer the front wheels are off the ground and u have no steering. I want to recomend some adjustments to the console version of this game. Why is it that the amazon pantera self propeled sprayer has a much small capacity tank which only holds 4200 litres that costs $251,300 when the amazon ux 5200 super has a capacity tank 5600 litres without the extra front mounted tank and that only costs $48,000 it dosnt make sense to me and I think they need to make an update and change these capacitys
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

There's a limit to how many bales you can have? I didn't know that. It appears the more you play this game the more you discover the shortcuts that have been taken in the console version. I'm really beginning to notice the shocking lod distance now as well.
Riger

Post by Riger »

trogladitez wrote:There's a limit to how many bales you can have? I didn't know that. It appears the more you play this game the more you discover the shortcuts that have been taken in the console version. I'm really beginning to notice the shocking lod distance now as well.
s

Yes because the RAM in our consoles are not powerfull enough for this game to be played as it should be but Giants forgot to mention this in there right up before the game was released so u dont know unless uve already bought the game then its too late to decide wheather u want a game that u cant fully enjoy the way it was designed too be played
dio12111

Post by dio12111 »

In the American map, where do I sell my bales?
Riger

Post by Riger »

dio12111 wrote:In the American map, where do I sell my bales?
You can either sell ur bales at ur farm in a little shed opposite the chicken pen its the barn with the doors open and it looks like straw on the ground or u can dump them in the hooper at the bio gas plant which will give u money and liquid manure i dont know if there is anywhere else
dio12111

Post by dio12111 »

Ok thanks
kansas_dude

Post by kansas_dude »

Rickenbacker wrote:So, the console version is finally here, and it's damn good, barring a few framerate and popup problems and some flickering textures. The new map is absolutely lovely, with great big fields to work, and the few new machines are great so far. But there's no multiplayer - I'm sure I read somewhere that there would be multiplayer?

I've only had time to play a few hours so far, but I'm curious as to what you guys who have it think?
Their haven't figured out how to do the multiplayer on consoles yet but once they do, there'll be a patch (DLC)
kansas_dude

Post by kansas_dude »

Rickenbacker wrote:So, the console version is finally here, and it's damn good, barring a few framerate and popup problems and some flickering textures. The new map is absolutely lovely, with great big fields to work, and the few new machines are great so far. But there's no multiplayer - I'm sure I read somewhere that there would be multiplayer?

I've only had time to play a few hours so far, but I'm curious as to what you guys who have it think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBGvFOEXJr4 skip to 4:20 to hear about multiplayer
kansas_dude

Post by kansas_dude »

trogladitez wrote:There's a limit to how many bales you can have? I didn't know that. It appears the more you play this game the more you discover the shortcuts that have been taken in the console version. I'm really beginning to notice the shocking lod distance now as well.
They had to make a lot of sacrifices for the console version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBGvFOEXJr4 (skip to 5:07)