Adding fill types

SempraFi

Adding fill types

Post by SempraFi »

i'm wondering how to go about adding differant fill types to trailers so that i can have a few trailers, because i have a trailer that does not accept chaff and i would really like it if it did. any help on this would be great, thank you in advance
Szabi

Re: Adding fill types

Post by Szabi »

With this mod you won't have to modify any of your trailers, to haul chaff with them.
http://www.modhoster.de/mods/multifruit--3
SempraFi

Post by SempraFi »

Szabi wrote:With this mod you won't have to modify any of your trailers, to haul chaff with them.
http://www.modhoster.de/mods/multifruit--3
i've just tryed this mod it didnt work to add chaff to the trailer i wanted.

this is a link to the trailer i wanna mod to accept chaff http://ls2013-mod.com/?p=18137
can anyone help me on how to do it thank you
sfy

Post by sfy »

you do realize the Barber Mother bin is not a normal trailer you tow around, right? that is more of a portable silo you can place on the edge of a large field and have the harvester empty into it while the normal trailers are off emptying into the silos.

here is the latest update for that set, they added a few more sizes http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/32764
BULIGO

Post by BULIGO »

SempraFi, check your PM :)
SempraFi

Post by SempraFi »

sfy wrote:you do realize the Barber Mother bin is not a normal trailer you tow around, right? that is more of a portable silo you can place on the edge of a large field and have the harvester empty into it while the normal trailers are off emptying into the silos.

here is the latest update for that set, they added a few more sizes http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/32764
i know thats what i want it for how ever the version i have does not accept chaff which i would like to use it for as well.

so if anyone knows of a large overloader that accepts chaff please let me know
Szabi

Post by Szabi »

Why on Earth would anyone put some chaff trough an auger is really beyond me...
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Szabi wrote:Why on Earth would anyone put some chaff trough an auger is really beyond me...
Was this comment really helpful Szabi?
If the OP wants to use the mother bin to hold chaff then that's up to him. It's his game at the end of the day.

Just saying,
Bob. :hi:
Szabi

Post by Szabi »

This is a forum, that is my opinion. If s/he - or you, for that matter - can't take it, that is really not my problem. I tried to help in my first answer, i just never dreamed about the special needs of the OP. :lol:
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

This is a forum, yes that part is right but it's a forum to help and advice each other on the best way to enjoy the game and not one for insulting or embarrassing each other. If YOU can't handle that then you need to think long and hard about whether it's the right forum to fulfill your special needs.

Bob.
Szabi

Post by Szabi »

Just don't be bossy. Who you are exactly, to tell me what should i think, or do?
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Just don't be bossy. Who you are exactly, to tell me what should i think, or do?
This tells me everything I need to know about you, from this one statement I can tell you are an immature, self indulgent kind of person who can see no wrong in what they say or do but take offence whenever anyone tries to point out your failings.

Let me see here, you said
If s/he - or you, for that matter - can't take it
I said
If YOU can't handle that
You again
special needs of the OP
and me
your special needs.
but I'm being bossy?

As for me, I'm no-one, just another forum user that prefers to keep these boards a friendly happy place for people to come to when they need help and/or advice.

Bob.
Szabi

Post by Szabi »

Why do you feel the need to explaining yourself by taking words out of context? I haven't tried to force my will to others, i just told how i feel about it. You're coming back by telling me "i need to think this" and "you're keeping these boards to that". Guess you don't see the irony in it.
By the special needs i merely meant that fancy trailer wich is probably doesn't using the ingame scripts, thats why the multifruit thingy won't work with it. Something telling me you are oversensitive to certain things, but we're allready wasting too much time for something that i personally feel nothing.
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

Szabi, if you will take some advice, please just give up on this. Bob is running rings around you and you just can't see it.

Carol x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

aww but Carol I was enjoying that :lol: