General Attitude.

Antone52

General Attitude.

Post by Antone52 »

Hey you guys, not been long in this Forum, read one or two posts, but I may say your attitude to each other is basically starting to pi** me off it's like being back at school. Kindergarden at that, some people are slower than others, may miss something, why give such pathetic comments, the Forum is supposed to be of help to one another, if it Bugs you about certain thing's, why bother to answer the posts in the first place, I'm surprised the Administrator hasn't said something tone honest, funny comments yes, pi** take no!!
So Grow up.
Alagos

Re: General Attitude.

Post by Alagos »

im almost laughing about this, i read all the posts that r made, and no one has actually said anything bad towards you..
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
sfy

Post by sfy »

did, your, teacher, ever, tell, you, not, too, use, so, many, commas, in, a, sentence?

as for pi** you off, why exactly would we care if something is pi** you off? you're the one with the problem, not any of us.

learn more about the game before you start giving out false advice. especially when the question at hand had already been answered,correctly, in the second post.
rollingfarm

Post by rollingfarm »

Antone52 wrote:Hey you guys, not been long in this Forum, read one or two posts, but I may say your attitude to each other is basically starting to pi** me off it's like being back at school. Kindergarden at that, some people are slower than others, may miss something, why give such pathetic comments, the Forum is supposed to be of help to one another, if it Bugs you about certain thing's, why bother to answer the posts in the first place, I'm surprised the Administrator hasn't said something tone honest, funny comments yes, pi** take no!!
So Grow up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you should be on stage this had got be the funnest posted of the century

your new here i would advice as sya in the two previous post learn more about the game before giving advice

also read the frst post and the answer below before commenting on it
I have a disability called dyspraxia and minor dyslexia so if my spelling weird dont judge me. just ask nicely and i translate it
BULIGO

Post by BULIGO »

Antone52 wrote:Hey you guys, not been long in this Forum, read one or two posts, but I may say your attitude to each other is basically starting to pi** me off it's like being back at school. Kindergarden at that, some people are slower than others, may miss something, why give such pathetic comments, the Forum is supposed to be of help to one another, if it Bugs you about certain thing's, why bother to answer the posts in the first place, I'm surprised the Administrator hasn't said something tone honest, funny comments yes, pi** take no!!
So Grow up.
You stumbled on the 2 bad posts. Darn. Carry on, the other 9999998 posts are okay.
Antone52

Post by Antone52 »

From your reply's to my comments, all I can say is , I guess thats just the world we live in!

Alagas or is it Legolas, didn't say it was about me!
Sfy your a sad person.

All I said was,(fir your benefit Sfy,) punctuation mark ,,,,, some person asks for a little help, all he gets from some nohow is sarcasm,, which sfy ,, we all know is the lowest form of wit.

Me personally, I only joined the Forum for maybe some help if needed or maybe give some, but I can see it would a waste of time, think I'll stick to ploughing my field's!
sfy

Post by sfy »

aw, i'm a "sad person". according to some random person who came in here passing out bad advice on a game he clearly has not learned enough about yet to be giving advice.

now if you need some actual help, we are more than happy to help point someone down the right path. most of us have been there, done that, learned what the issue was. when technical help is needed, BassAddict magically appears with great answers.

but if you want to get into a pi** match and start trying to label people, go for it, we'll all sit here and make fun of you endlessly.
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Now you know what I'm going to say about this don't you?
Ladies, ladies, put your handbags down and give each other a big sloppy kiss
There is a certain amount of poking humour goes on, particularly when someone is giving out bad or incorrect advice but genuine requests for help are met with good solid answers and a friendly tone. The regulars on here are all experienced players and, as sfy said, have been there, done that and have made the same mistakes.

If you are having a problem of being shot down with this kind of humour then my advice is to not put yourself in the firing line. If you don't know the answer then don't guess at a solution.

Bob. :hi:
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

just taking a few minutes and watching inzania's videos that are at the top of this forum will answer a lot of questions that a beginner would have. some mod sites have a support topic, these can be very helpful. the other thing is have a saved game where you can test new mods. trial and error has helped me a lot. as far as attitude goes most people will gladly answer your question unless its completely off the wall.
Alienware PC.
Antone52

Post by Antone52 »

I think we are just better off burying this post, it's gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, Let me just say one last thing, it's not me with the attitude, I was commenting on the attitude of some people when they answer posts, I'm not a beginner, I have over 700 hours on Farming Simulator, on the Map, Mainline Farm, which for some peoples benefit you can find at FS-UK.com, under Maps, which is in My opinion, My opinion, the best thought out, addictive game second only to the DLC WestBridge Hills, but again thats only my opinion.

So adios amigos its been well different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

WoW!! A pizz and moan thread that doesn't result in Tom or myself being given a weeks vacation. :lol:
I feel left out. Kind of makes my constant reminder to use the search function seem like
a harmless suggestion, now doesn't it?? :coolnew:

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Antone52 wrote:I think we are just better off burying this post, it's gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, Let me just say one last thing, it's not me with the attitude, I was commenting on the attitude of some people when they answer posts, I'm not a beginner, I have over 700 hours on Farming Simulator, on the Map, Mainline Farm, which for some peoples benefit you can find at FS-UK.com, under Maps, which is in My opinion, My opinion, the best thought out, addictive game second only to the DLC WestBridge Hills, but again thats only my opinion.

So adios amigos its been well different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I ask you a very simple question Antone52,
If you are not a beginner then why do you constantly give out bad advice and wrong answers? In MY opinion only having 700 hours on one map doesn't make you any more experienced.

Bob.

Hi Wiz, fancy you not getting a free holiday this time? You really are slipping :lol:
Higgings

Post by Higgings »

Now Bob, I sligtly agree with the starter of this tread.
But thats why I do like your post so much.
You are all ways polite, and I take my flatcap (made in Derby hehe) of for you :hi:
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Thank you Higgins, I see no reason not to be polite to someone (even if I am "having a go"), it's just the way I was brought up. My gran always said "speak to people how you would like them to speak to you" and I can't stand impoliteness so I never talk that way to others.
I tip my Notts hat right back at ya :wink3:
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

Farmer_Bob wrote:............Hi Wiz, fancy you not getting a free holiday this time? You really are slipping :lol:
Welcome back my friend :hi:
I have been laying low, honing my skills if you will. :wink3:
Besides, after a while it's like beating the proverbial dead horse.

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~