titanium add on help!

Bronzeback

titanium add on help!

Post by Bronzeback »

I bought farming simulator titanium edition and the base game will install fine but will not give me the option after that to install the add on.The followed the instructions and they said to launch the game and then click install add on but that option does not exist after launch
leifege640

Re: titanium add on help!

Post by leifege640 »

What type of media of the titanium edition did you purchase, hard disc or directly from the Farming Simulator website?
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Bronzeback

Post by Bronzeback »

leifege640 wrote:What type of media of the titanium edition did you purchase, hard disc or directly from the Farming Simulator website?
It's a hard disk
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

When you first put the CD/DVD in did it give you the option to install the base game or the add on? I'm wondering if it means you have to run the game once just to create all the necessary folders before you can install the add on's. You need a folder called PDLC to load any add on's in to.
I hope this helps.

Carol. x

EDIT:

I'm such a dope sometimes, run the CD/DVD again and see if you have the option to install the add on now.
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
Bronzeback

Post by Bronzeback »

Farmer Carol wrote:When you first put the CD/DVD in did it give you the option to install the base game or the add on? I'm wondering if it means you have to run the game once just to create all the necessary folders before you can install the add on's. You need a folder called PDLC to load any add on's in to.
I hope this helps.

Carol. x

EDIT:

I'm such a dope sometimes, run the CD/DVD again and see if you have the option to install the add on now.
i ran the game again and only have the option to play the base game.According to the instruction manual after launching the base game then the option to install the add on is there but that does not happen to my disc.....Thank You for your help..Also I checked the PDLC folder and it says it is empty.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Did you check ingame: options -> mods?
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<