Farming Simulator 15 – E3 Teaser!

RubberPIX

Re: Farming Simulator 15 – E3 Teaser!

Post by RubberPIX »

I meant that, liquid manure spreaders. I wrote that at 1am after a very long day working.

Andy
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

Wind wrote:Wooohooooo
Cannot wait for playing it!!!
Me too! Just purchased last night! :biggrin2: I just joined this forum but have been playing FS2013 since it came out. This FS2015 has me feeling like a kid waiting on Christmas to arrive. Anyhow if any of you see me in MP please allow me to help you farm, I am not an expert and might need some help at times, but I do work seriously. Thanks. Come on October 30th.!!! :biggrin2:
richfiles

Post by richfiles »

I'd personally love to see more American brands. I hope more companies are willing to license their machinery. John Deere is a must if they are willing to license. Caterpillar is famous for their construction equipment, and could provide machinery like front loaders and such for the game. Allis-Chalmers and Massey-Ferguson would be a nice additions for older equipment. Deutz bought Allis in 1985 and later sold them in 1990. Those two older brands through a number of sales eventually became the modern day AGCO. Minneapolis-Moline (White) is another vintage brand that... got purchased by AGCO. If you can get rights to some classic models, they might make a great vintage equipment DLC or something! Also, glad to see some New Holland added to the game! The more brands, the better!

I'd also love the option of playing the old maps from earlier FS games, in addition to the new one/s that FS15 will feature. Whether these are offered out of the box, with a special edition later, or as DLCs, I'd just like to have the option.

I also REALLY want to see the option to mimic the console style controls when you play the game on Mac or PC using a Gamepad. Also, don't forget to allow users to INVERT THE Y AXIS on PC/Mac version this time... It's ANNOYING to have to edit files to get such a basic feature!

And above all else... more consistent distribution. The Mac App store really screwed me over on my purchase. Paid Titanium edition price for the BASIC version of the game. If I'd have known this, I'd have gone Steam. Mac App Store STILL doesn't even OFFER Titanium edition, and they still charge the same price Steam charges for Titanium edition for it too!
I build robots, experiment with memristor based logic and neural network designs, work for a soil/food/feed/water testing lab, serve as the site technician for an electric motor manufacturer, as well as being the sole assembler for a component we sell for a surgical tool… And I play Farming Simulator! What can I say, grew up on a farm! :)
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

Demo ?? When??
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
Dertywerk

Post by Dertywerk »

Will this game come with a dedicated server application from release and if so will I have to buy a second copy of the game to use it?
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The dedicated server application is now included with the normal game. However, you will still need a separate license of the game for the server.
Dertywerk

Post by Dertywerk »

Well not exactly the answer I was hoping for but thanks for the response. I have been looking for this information for quite awhile.
Mikejn1

Post by Mikejn1 »

I read that there is a FS15 Classic edition available in the UK. I searched several places and could not verify it the Classic edition will be available in the US. Can someone enlighten me on this :-) Thanks
Larre_Tornado

Post by Larre_Tornado »

Will the multiplayer be more advanced when it comes to ingame admins? There should be a function for players to login and become limited admins inside the game; with the only ability to kick/ban and close/open the server.

Kind regards, Larre
lemonpillow207

Post by lemonpillow207 »

when does the game come out for mac on steam tell me a release date i am now waiting SOOOOOOOOO long
WVScds
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by WVScds »

I hope we are not loosing any of the casesam.co.uk available playable Tractors/Harveters with the Samsung Galaxy S6 cover Titanium edition as that will be a pity.
Last edited by WVScds on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delta

Post by Delta »

WVScds wrote:I hope we are not loosing any of the available playable Tractors/Harveters with the Titanium edition as that will be a pity.
You do know FS15 is already out. Has been almost a year.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665