Farming simulator in minecraft?

FuturisticMC

Farming simulator in minecraft?

Post by FuturisticMC »

So one day I was just playing Farming simulator and then I played Minecraft and then it came to me, What if there was a farming simulator mod for Minecraft. Now some of you might think this is weird and some of you may think this is pretty cool. But here's how I think it should be like, The machines and stuff should kind of look like a block but still have the same colors and textures of the real machines. And also you can like farm with them like you could harvest wheat and other stuff with them and also for the fuel you would use coal. And you would put the coal in it by right clicking the machine. And also the wood cutting machines from farming simulator 2015 will be in that mod and you can cut down trees with them.

Tell me what you think about my idea! *thumbsup* :gamer:
sfy

Re: Farming simulator in minecraft?

Post by sfy »

maybe take this to the Minecraft forums instead of here
FuturisticMC

Post by FuturisticMC »

You know what I did and I'm sick of people second guessing me or doubting me
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

FuturisticMC wrote:...............Tell me what you think about my idea! *thumbsup* :gamer:
I think this is a good reason to Drink Responsibly!

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
sfy

Post by sfy »

FuturisticMC wrote:You know what I did and I'm sick of people second guessing me or doubting me
wah wah wah. did not second guess, and did not doubt. you proposed a mod for a different game in here. this is NOT the Minecraft forum. who cares what you do in there?

ok you want to know what i HONESTLY think of it?
terrible idea, one of the worst in the history of modern civilization.
Last edited by sfy on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuturisticMC

Post by FuturisticMC »

wizard4278 wrote:
FuturisticMC wrote:...............Tell me what you think about my idea! *thumbsup* :gamer:
I think this is a good reason to Drink Responsibly!

~Wizard~
Huh?
sfy wrote:
FuturisticMC wrote:You know what I did and I'm sick of people second guessing me or doubting me
wah wah wah. did not second guess, and did not doubt. you proposed a mod for a different game in here. this is NOT the Minecraft forum. who cares what you do in there?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY[/youtube]
yes I know, I should have said that I'm sick of people posting negative comments or telling me to do something else my topics or topics that I post on and your posting a negative comment right now and I have never had a topic that people have never done any of that on and I thought this would be one that people would not argue on but geuss I was wrong
sfy

Post by sfy »

kid, grow up.

no one argued, no one doubted, no one second guessed.
your little Persecution Complex is disgusting, "Wah Wah Poor Little Me no one likes what i post"

again, you made a thread about a proposed mod for a game that is NOT FS 2013 in the FS 2013 forums.
want to make a Minecraft mod and get Minecraft community support? go to the Minecraft community.
how freaking hard is it to understand that, unless you came here to post this and attempt to troll this community.
FuturisticMC

Post by FuturisticMC »

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR F**ING MOUTH, I'M GETTING REALLY pi** OFF BECAUSE OF YOU! Besides this is the OFF TOPICsection of the forum WHICH means you can post whatever you want and yes you are arguing right now. Besides you didn't have to say this

Because of this
You know what I did and I'm sick of people second guessing me or doubting me
and we would not be fighting right now.
sfy

Post by sfy »

i better shut my f*** mouth...................

let me guess...11 years old? maybe 9?

obvious troll is obvious. go find somewhere else to troll.

by the way, i'm not fighting. i'm siting here LMAO at your continued childish behavior.
let me say it again, asking for support for a mod for Minecraft in a non Minecraft forum is the wrong thing to do.
if you want support for it, take it to the Minecraft community. hell, someone there may already have the same idea.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I just had a mental picture of this kid, maddly pounding away at his keyboard.
Tears of frustration streaming down his face, as he screams,
"MOM!!, THEY'RE BEING MEAN TO ME!!"

~Wizard~
FuturisticMC

Post by FuturisticMC »

You know it's pretty darn rediculous that a farming simulator mod in minecraft topic has to turn into a full out argument. Now do you think a person that's 17 years old is a kid.And you must have been hallucinating because a mature 17 year old would not be crying about that, he would be raging with anger and I would not be pounding away at my $259.99 keyboard. Now I'm quitting this forum and going to the FS-UK forum where I'm respected.
sfy

Post by sfy »

again, the only one arguing is you. and until you hit Adulthood at 18 (lol) you ARE a kid.
your maturity could easily be called into question based on your previous posts.
you DID in fact pound away on your 19.99 keyboard when you told me to shut my mouth.
and many would agree you gave the appearance of raging with anger.

don't EVER mistake "Tolerated" for "Respected", quite a difference there.

bit of free, "friendly" advice.......
display this type of attitude over there and watch as Napalm drops the BAN HAMMER on you.
you got away with a lot here because the English forum does not get that much Moderator attention......it's more or less Bassaddict's domain to play in. they have a lot more Moderators at FS-UK, and they will certainly slap you down when you get uppity with people.

LOL..well respected huh? he just barely made his first post, and like a noob made Napalm have to fix his very first thread. don't type in all caps. funny how in his profile there he says he is 13, but tries to claim to be a Mature 17 in here
Last edited by sfy on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

:lol: :lol: @ "mature 17 year old"

~Wizard~
M&M

Post by M&M »

Lets just go do some farming ,,, that is what this site is all about ,, farming ...
I always got great responces and great peoples supporting my ways on how I want to farm ...

Great knowledgable support gentelmen here ,, never had a bad dream about this place.
Thanks for your always fast reply to my need with PC solution to make my farm greatly the way I dream of.

Cheers to all gentelmen that support this sites and their members !