Where do I unload bales?

davea1963

Where do I unload bales?

Post by davea1963 »

I've harvested a couple of wheat fields and have started baling them & collecting with the self-loading bale trailer. I presume these are straw bales?

Where do I unload the bales when trailer is full?

I don't understand what each building is for yet, so a fairly accurate description of the correct building would be very helpful :biggrin2:

Do hay bales go in the same place?

Cheers!
DaveA
wizard4278

Re: Where do I unload bales?

Post by wizard4278 »

Would be easier to watch the tutorials, at the opening screen.
Will help with future questions.

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
M&M

Post by M&M »

Hay, straw bales,
I drop them with the trailer and stack them together next to my cows location so to make manure with straw bales & liquide manure with hay bales via cows feeding while they eat them. I get the hay bales into a mixer trailer so to feed the cows so they have a 100%
productivity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-5KIyY2lf8

I also make the use of a fired power plant and drop straw, hay bales in there and get paid for it ...
With the straw fired power plant you can sell straw and all types of bales.

Here is the fired power plant I use for that matter and could be purchase at the store and drop anywhere on the map.
http://www.modsdl.com/farming-simulator ... wer-plant/

Hope it did help you. Happy farming to you now ...
husher

Post by husher »

careful where you put that portable power plant, its a little funny, it looks ok when you place it on seemingly flat ground but i've had instances where its been half hovering in the air!, be careful of the lip just in front of the ramp the bale collector nor the front loader will go over it.
so i've found
M&M

Post by M&M »

Yeah you need to be carefull with most every placeable.
If you place it near a variety of elevation like a mountain or not level location it mite be not flat to the ground.

You need to take your time and do close up so to see if ciment floor lips are level and flat.
I take alote of time to place when I do use placeable unit and some time the high elevation are tricky to set.
But manage pretty good after I did inplant fiew placeable on my Westbridge hills area ...

If you dont like how it stands out after placing any placeable unit ,, just escape and dont save the game.
That way your placeable wont be inplant at all ...
Farmallb

Post by Farmallb »

I am using Oldtime machinery from 60 back. I had the Fahr bailer and the self loader, but it loaded and dumped them in a pile, both in the loader wagon, and wherever I deposited them. I got rid of both, and bought a Ferguson bailer, and the gatherer that hooks onto behind it, and the bale grab for the Ferguson tractor loader.
Now, I just keep bailing till I fill the gatherer, which is 6 bales. Trip the back gate, and they are left on the field in a square. When done bailing, I take the loader, and gather them up 6 at a time, and unload them onto a hay rack. I have one that has a back tail gate, so I load back there first. They all stack the same way, which would cause them to fall out in reality. I can stack 4 high easily. I then start another stack 4 high, and then another. The front one, and the hayrack dosent have a front rack on it, I stack one load from the front, and the next from the side. One from the front, and the next from the side. This kind of ties them in. I shove from the front each to press the stacks together on the rack and against the back rack, which firms them into a much more solid stack. Then theres the feature which you press that holds them onto the hay rack as your hauling it from the field. I only use the Ferguson tractor with the banana loader, and the hayrack. I take the wagon to the middle of the field, unhook, and start gathering.
When loaded, I rehook and take to the barnyard, unhook, and take them off and stack them into neat stacks into the barn.
44MagnuM

Post by 44MagnuM »

I have downloaded the fired power plant but can't seem to find it in my listings in order to "Place" it ! Any hints where to look ? If I try to download again, it says I have it installed !
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

You will find it in your shop. Press "P" to open the shop window, then click the arrow in the upper line to select "mods" and then look in the lower line for "placable" or similar.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.