Physics???

Tryst

Physics???

Post by Tryst »

When loading round bales on a bale trailer with a front loader, I often find that I put on on the trailer, only to see others I have previously placed there moving up the ends of the trailer. It's like they have anti-grav units inside them. I have once come back with another bale, only to find two bales I had previously loaded had climbed up the back rail and landed on the floor behind the trailer. It seems that on a trailer, the laws of physics no longer apply. I have yet to manage to load a trailer with round bales successfully, every time I try to load them, I get a few on then come back with another, only to find the ones I had loaded earlier have "jumped off" again.

Quite honestly, loading round bales on a trailer is like trying to catch mice and put them in an cage, leaving the door open while you catch another.
I am old fashioned, I still use a PC. A tablet is something your doctor prescribes when there is something wrong with you.
Or IS there something wrong with you?
donaldEpott

Re: Physics???

Post by donaldEpott »

I feel like its a matter of weight. They act like they are full of helium and hence have not weight to them. I found that increasing the weight of the bales would cause them to act better. They need their weight doubled then they start to act better.
Delta

Post by Delta »

The physics of bales are alot better in FS15.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
donaldEpott

Post by donaldEpott »

The problem is I would have to buy a new computer to run FS15 where I would want it to be. I am disabled and dont have much money to throw at a new computer right now.