Fertilizer

rhendricksonn

Fertilizer

Post by rhendricksonn »

Will an update be coming that addresses fertilizer. It doesn't increase the yield when used. Also, when the tank is empty, it still spreads. Same is true of the sowing machines.
ntuner

Re: Fertilizer

Post by ntuner »

Using the small starter field, seeding wheat.
Yield with Fertilizer Spreader 7200
Yield without Fertilizer Spreader 4800

So I am sorry but you are incorrect. The Fertilizer Spreader works just fine.

It always shows the animation when a piece of equipment is activated. It won't actually deplete unless you are actually sowing/spreading. I know it's not realistic, but I doubt they will fix it since it isn't game breaking.
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

If you use a worker, they don't use from the tank itself, they buy directly, so they can run for an infinite amount of time :-)
ntuner

Post by ntuner »

I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere but it didn't stick in my head. Thanks for the tip.
M.A.R.C.
GIANTS Software | Lead Artist

Post by M.A.R.C. »

The workers do use up the tanks first (seeds, fertilizer etc.) but as soon as the tank is empty the workers will automatically purchase seeds, fertilizer or whatever they need in order to keep working and not annoying you to get more for them ;) This increases the cost of the worker however, you will see your money tick down faster when they work on empty tanks.
Additionally, filling the tanks manually and then using the worker is also a bit cheaper than the workers buying the required filltype as they go, so there is some optimization potential when you are trying to maximize your profits :)
masterodin

Post by masterodin »

Sorry to resurrect an old post but I have a related question:

1. Is there any benefit to putting multiple fertilizer types on the same field or is a field just fertilized OR not fertilized?
2. Are some fertilizer types better than others?
Fertilizer types being fertilizer, slurry and manure?

FS14 on iOS
zincsulfate

Post by zincsulfate »

I just suggest that before you use fertilizer in soil, you should think over the problem of your crops or wheat

Is there any benefit to putting multiple fertilizer types on the same field
need to use some zinc sulfate or ferrous sulfate? or other fertilizer
Hi, this is <a href="http://www.rqsulfates.com">zinc sulfate</a>, from Rech Chemical
zincsulfate

Post by zincsulfate »

More information you can check on http://www.rqsulfates.com
Hi, this is <a href="http://www.rqsulfates.com">zinc sulfate</a>, from Rech Chemical