milk , grass

IoNutzu

milk , grass

Post by IoNutzu »

Hi !! I have some questions about this game .
1. How can I sell milk ? I make some bails and I transported to cows ... But I don't see any special trailer for milk .
2. How can I plant grass ? :-/
Sorry for my bad english :D
Edit : 3. Can I buy more cows ? /:)
Wolftiger

Re: milk , grass

Post by Wolftiger »

1. if the cows produce milk there will be an milktrailer on the left side from cowstable

2. you can buy grass fields, you cant plant it.

3. cows come automatically
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Cows need grass and or drygrass for produce milk.
First you have to buy grasfields, mover and the forragetrailer.
IoNutzu

Post by IoNutzu »

Thanks for your answers !!
Yesterday I bought a grass field , a mover , a baler and a windrower . I tried to cut the grass and then to arrange in the rows but i failed . I don't have a loaderwagon so I can't carry grass . There is possibility to make bales of grass ? /:)
And ... I carry bales of wheat at cowshed and I obtained only manure .. it not appear a milktrailer .

Can you help me , step by step , to be able to produce grass or dry grass for cows ? [without using a loaderwagon because I can't buy it] :D
Thanks !! :)
Ford 7000

Post by Ford 7000 »

Hello IoNutzu,

You can make bales of grass. This is how to do it.

1. Mow the grass field.
2. Use a tedder to then scatter the grass. Having tedded the grass you will see it change.(The grass will have dried)
3. Having seen the grass change then put it into rows with the windrower.
4.Bale the grass.
5.Collect the bales and take it to your cows.

I see from your list of machines that you are missing the tedder,that is why you can't put the grass into the rows because your grass isn't ready for that process.When you have saved enough money you will have to buy a tedder.

I hope this is some help to you.

Happy Farming. :smileynew:

Mark. (Ford 7000)
IoNutzu

Post by IoNutzu »

Thank you very much , Ford 7000 . It works !! :)
I observed that windrower is unnecessary . Without windrower I make 2x more bails . :-"

And ... I have one more question : In prices window (second window) are 3 icons "?" , grass and milk . What means first icon ? :d
wadeeb

Re: first icon on second page of prices

Post by wadeeb »

The first one is chaff. In the mobile game the only way the make chaff is harvesting corn with the Big x 1100 and taking it to the plant to one of the three unload zones. Fill one at a time so they can ferment. Once they are done fermenting they empty out. Good way to make money and you get free slurry to use