grass field

Looknow12

grass field

Post by Looknow12 »

I've been reading the forums and I think I have all the steps but having no success with converting grass into anything sellable or useable.

Grass field grows, I cut it, tedder it, use the windrower. All of these steps reflect a chance in the field with the tedder making the green a brighter color and the windowed darkening rows in the field. The baler does nothing. I can hire help for it, but I see no change in the field. I have the krone bigpack. Using windows 8.1 modern FS2014
M.A.R.C.
GIANTS Software | Lead Artist

Re: grass field

Post by M.A.R.C. »

Hi

I belive there is a bug, which causes the windrower to delete the grass instead of putting it in neat rows. You have all the steps correct, but until the bug is fixed (which should be soon), refrain from windrowing at the end, and just pick up the grass with the baler while its all nice and a light green color.

Tip: while the grass is growing (or fully grown) but before you cut it, you can fertilize it, which will increase the yield once you cut it ;)
leifege640

Re: grass field

Post by leifege640 »

M.A.R.C. wrote:
Tip: while the grass is growing (or fully grown) but before you cut it, you can fertilize it, which will increase the yield once you cut it ;)
Why can't we do this in the current PC version?! *thumbsdown*

Oh well, I guess we will see if it comes around in FS2015, I hope.
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665