Bugs/glitches in FS2014 Windows App

FeldwebelNL

Bugs/glitches in FS2014 Windows App

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Hi there

Bought the Windows app and having lot's of fun.
There are a few bug/glitches though.

1 The old Fahr gives a lot more straw than the Deutz or Case harvesters. The Case leaves 1 trail for the Fahr 3, but that trail doesn't contain 3 times the amount of straw. The Krone baler picks up a lot less straw. With the Fahr I can get full load (autostack) of hay from the first field near the farm, with the Deutz I get only a half load from that same field.

2 A lot of times the machines go into cruising mode with the arrow key or "W" key. I have to press those keys multiple times to get it out of the cruising mode. It's quite annoying because the machine won't stop until I get it out of cruising mode, which is quite difficult sometimes.

3 The fences near the fields are too close. Quite often my tractor with mower or tedder gets stuck in a fence.

But all together I like this game a lot. :biggrin2: Keep it up!!! *thumbsup*
FeldwebelNL

Re: Bugs/glitches in FS2014 Windows App

Post by FeldwebelNL »

By the way...
Is it possible to change the time scale in the mobile version. Like to change it to real time, because this is going too fast for my taste. The pc versions have this option.
reider

Post by reider »

FeldwebelNL wrote:By the way...
Is it possible to change the time scale in the mobile version. Like to change it to real time, because this is going too fast for my taste. The pc versions have this option.
I wholeheartedly agree and have asked before, with no reply sadly....... I have short term memory problems and this is a game stopper for me. Got it on Android and on iPad but rarely have a go because of the time issue. It's good to just relax, take your time and enjoy. Not see your fields accelerated unless you choose to.
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

reider wrote:I wholeheartedly agree and have asked before, with no reply sadly....... I have short term memory problems and this is a game stopper for me. Got it on Android and on iPad but rarely have a go because of the time issue. It's good to just relax, take your time and enjoy. Not see your fields accelerated unless you choose to.
Glad someone agrees with me. ;)
I can manage 3 or 4 fields without getting overwhelmed With those amount of fields I hardly have any time to bring my crops to the factories. This game should be fun. Not a stupid chase with tractors to harvest your fields in time.
Is there anyone who can manage all the fields on his own? Because there's no multiplayer in the Windows version.